My battle

~ 5 Months later ~
Georgia's pov
I was finally 8 months pregnant. We had finished the baby's bedroom. We were having a baby girl.
" so we have 1 month left until your due date, so have you decided on a name" Keanan questioned.
" How about Millie May," I smiled
"That's perfect babe," Keanan kissed my lips. It didn't feel the same. I didn't love him like I did before because I knew he was cheating on me. I caught him in bed with some lass but he doesn't know that because they were asleep all curled up. It broke my heart into pieces.
"Keanan I don't think this is going to work with us anymore,"
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN," he screamed
"I caught you in bed with some lass,"
He turned around and smacked straight in the face.
"THATS BECAUSE YOUR SHIT IN BED AND I DONT WANT YOU OR THE BABY, YOU SLAG."
My heart broke as he beat and called me names. I pulled myself up and grabbed my stuff and left. I was black and blue, my head was bleeding. I picked up the phone and rang a hotel to stay for the night.
The hotel was beautiful, grand. I fell in love with it. The most beautiful lady walked up to me.
"Hello sunshine, what brings you here?" She smiled.
"I've split up from my boyfriend, he cheated on me."
"Sweetie I'm so sorry, my names Charlotte,"
"Mines Georgia," we both smiled.
That's when I knew I had found my best friend. My tummy felt weird, I felt in pain.
They rushed me to hospital where I gave birth to a healthy, beautiful baby girl. Millie May Carter was finally born.