Death wish

Georgia's pov
My dad hadn't returned yet, I started to get worried lately he has been acting weird every time I speak to him about going to the vic to see auntie Linda and uncle mick he bites my head off, suddenly the door opened.
"Dad" I ran up to him and hugged him
"Hello Georgia, why are you acting like this for", he pushed me off. I fell to the floor and smacked my head off the table. I burst into tears, blood was flooding out of the cut on my head it trickled down my forehead.
"Shit Georgia I'm so sorry"
"Dad don't leave please, I'm fine" my voice was cracked. My pulse was racing, my heart started to ache. I was struggling to breathe I couldn't catch my breath. Dean ran out of the door as fast as he could I lay there on the hard cold floor. My head was pounding, I was having a heart-attack I crawled across the floor and lifted myself up trying to reach the phone. I collapsed I knew I wasn't going to make it out alive.
Deans pov
I just got home and already Georgia jumped on to me, I was a bit harsh to her, I let go of her and she smacked her head. Her blood was every where, I couldn't do it I walked out of the door and left her on the floor left her to die. I left her alone I couldn't go back, I need her to be okay. I rang her phone but there was no answer. I think she's dead. I fell to the floor but I couldn't stop I need to get rid of Linda, Georgia would be fine if Linda hasn't came into our lives.
Lee Carters pov
I think I really like Georgia, she's the most beautiful person I've ever seen. Her eyes are sky blue, her long brown hair falls perfectly every time her smile would stop a war and when I'm with her I feel safe. I picked up West Ham jacket and grabbed my phone.
"Mam I'm popping to see Georgia" I shouted down the hallway
"Okay baby don't be too long, teas nearly ready"
Just as I walked out of the door, I knew something was wrong I could feel it in my heart. I ran to Georgia's.
"Georgia, Georgia answer", I knocked on the door with all my might.
I heard a tiny voice from inside the house. it was Georgia's i tried the door but I was locked. I started to kick the door screaming her name after 5 minutes I finally made it inside. The sight that greeted me was hideous blood everywhere, on the floor she lay her body was still. Was I too late, I grabbed the phone and called 999. last thing I remember is the ambulance that pulled up taking Georgia away from me. My heart had been broken into pieces, my eyes tears up I couldn't see, I jumped into the ambulance and took her to the hospital.
Yes this is one of the saddest chapters I've wrote, will Georgia make it out alive will Lee discover the secret about Nancy & Georgia?
Tegan 💘