At last

Linda's PoV
As I bumped into Kat and Stacy I just smiled and tried to ignore the pain I didn't want them to know but they noticed.
"Linda are you okay"
"Yes, I'm fine" I tried to put on a smile.
I fell to the floor my legs just couldn't hold me no more.
"Shit, she's giving birth, Kat get the car"
They both helped me up and put me inside of the car. We arrived at the hospital, Mick followed behind us. They rushed me into the hospital. A nurse walked over to me with a wheelchair, she was short, skinny and by looking at her face you could see her makeup was coming off her face leaving her with patches. Her eyes were a sea blue. She looked like she was in her early 20s. I peered over at her name badge it had her name in big black writing. 'Nurse Abbie' She bent down to pick up her papers she dropped as she bent down her long brown hair dropped gracefully by her neck.
"Sorry about that, er-" her voice went quiet as she rushed through the papers looking for my name.
"It's Linda Carter sweetie" I laughed
"I'm so sorry," she giggled. " its hard to remember names when you work with strangers every day"
"Don't worry about it, I totally understand"
She walked behind me and started to push me to my room. I totally forgot about being in labor. Suddenly the pains started again. I gripped my tummy.
"The pains starting again Linda?" She questioned.
"Yeah, nurse"
"Just call me Abbie" she smiled and I smiled back. "so is this your first child Linda?"
"Nope this is my 5th, but I'd class this as my 4th," Abbie looked at me funny.
"What do you mean" she looked worried and shocked. " is one of your children in care?"
"No I've got twins"
"Awh right, I feel bad now" Abbie's face dropped.
"Don't feel bad, you didn't know"
"How old are your children then"
" Well Lee is 24, Jonny is 22 and Georgia and Nancy are 19"
Abbie smiled, " awe I've always wanted a big family, me and my boyfriend have decided we are going to wait a bit before we have a child."
"That's lovely, it's hard work having a baby"
She smiled as we finally arrived at my room. Mick came rushing through the door.
"Did I miss it" he said panting
"No Mick your in time" I smiled. As I was finally ready to have my baby.

Micks pov
I was in time to see the birth of my son or daughter. Watching Linda go through this pain brought me to tears. I grabbed her hand as she squeezed it has hard as she could she screamed as I cuddled her.
"Come on babe your doing amazing, I love you" I smiled
"I love you too" she smiled.
The room went quiet as the sound of a baby's cry filled the room.
"Congratulations Mr and Mrs Carter it's a baby boy" said the midwife.
Linda's face was speechless. As the midwife hand the baby over to Linda she looked at me and said "can we call him Oliver James Carter"
"That name is perfect Lin-" i was cut off as our lips met.
"I'll take that as a yes" Linda giggled.
"I best head home and tell the kids" I smiled as I handed Oliver back to Linda. I walked out the door the proudest dad ever. I love my 5 beautiful children.