Georgia's secret

Lee pov
I noticed it was.. No it couldn't be a baby scan. I picked it up. Must be my mams I thought to myself but when I looked at the name it said 'Georgia Carter'. I froze. I was in shock. I ran downstairs with the baby scan in my hand and threw it on the table in front of my mam, dad & Nancy.
" this is why Georgia left" I screamed.
Linda's pov
Lee came downstairs with a piece of paper in his hands and threw it on the table.
"This is why Georgia left", he screamed.
I looked at the paper and realised I was going to be a grandma. We all sat in shock, Mick was angry that she hadn't told him.
" I'm going to look for her," he screamed
"Mick no", he cut me off with a kiss
" we need to be there for her".
I looked amazed, did he not hear straight Georgia's pregnant. We're going to be grandparents already. But I was excited, I knew why Georgia had ran off but I think she should have told at least one of us about her pregnancy then we could have been there for her during that tough time.

The next chapter will focus a bit more on Dean & Roxy but Georgia should be in the next chapter if not she will totally be in the chapter after that. I'm so happy with the story so far and can't stop updating it.
Love you guys
Tegan 👑✨💍💘