My nightmare

Georgia's pov
I searched far and wide for my mum but she was no where to be found. My dad had gone too. I found my old house key in my pocket I crept pass Nancy and slid out of the back door. The key ring said in big black writing ' Keep your head high beautiful' I felt a tear form in my eye, I really needed to see Dean again ask him why. I walked over to Deans house I tried the door but it was locked I put the key in the door and turned...

Deans pov
My phone flashed as I got a text message
'It's Roxy come to mine straight away I've got a surprise 😈💕"
I smirked I knew what the surprise is just by reading the text, I grabbed my jacket and headed out of the door locking it as I left. I knocked on Roxy's door.
"Get in here you" Roxy smirked as she pulled me through the door.
"Roxy is anyone home?" I questioned
"Shut up and get naked"
The door shut. I started taking Roxy's clothes off admiring her body with every bit of clothing I took off. She was gorgeous my heart was racing, I started to sweat how could such a beautiful woman want me? After all I wasn't perfect.
Georgia's pov
I entered the house to find that no one was home I heard a phone beep in the kitchen. As I grabbed the phone it was left on a message from Roxy. I peered at the screen. Ew why would Roxy want Dean to go to hers. I can't stand Roxy I hate her guts. I locked his phone and wandered upstairs when I heard a door unlock and open.
"Shit", I muttered under my breath.
I heard two voices echo downstairs.
"I've enjoyed today babe", a male voice said.
She giggled " yeah I know what you mean, I fancy round 2, how about you?"
I heard footprints wander upstairs. that's when I realised I was in Deans room. I quickly ran to the wardrobe. Dean walked into the room topless. His body was sweaty, his 6 pack pushed out when he stretched to grab Roxy. He pulled her towards him and pulled her into a kiss. Her hands traced his body, his lips moved onto her neck. Her moans filled the room I tried to cover my ears I didn't want to hear this. I curled up in his clothes. I felt my eyes get sleepy, I drifted off into a graceful sleep.
~2 Hours later~
I was woke me by the sound of someone walking over to the wardrobe, I tried to hide but it was no good. A figure stood in front of the door I felt my body freeze, my body went cold. My heart skipped a beat. They leaned in for the door...