Deans plan

Dean's pov
I've been thinking for a while now. Everyone is still affected by Lucy Beales  murder how about I change that? I need to fake to Linda that I'm sorry and either get rid of Linda or one of her kids, maybe I get rid of them all in a fire.
Cindy's pov
I'm worried about Dean even know I hate him. I hate the way I feel about him. But he's nothing to do with me were just friends.
Roxy's pov
Why has Dean rang me yet? It's been a week, he knows how I feel about him fucking hell, I've tried ringing him about 70 times but he doesn't answer his phone. I tried one more time and he finally picked up the phone.

"Gee Roxy, how many times do you want to ring me,"

"Sorry about that Dean, I thought you wanted to ask me something?"

"Yeah do you fancy meeting up"

"What for?"

"Well what a good fuck babes, I'm missing you"

"So you say Dean, doubt you will be missing me, you only miss me when you want something"

"That's not true Roxy, I love you why can't you understand that. I wouldn't be with you if I didn't like you babe!"

" Fine I'll meet you, where at?"

" My place, 5pm."

The phone line went dead after that, I don't see why I'm with him to be fair.
Georgia's pov
I could feel that something was wrong in my family but what was causing me so much pain and confusion. I was missing my ex boyfriend so much but ever since I moved away I forgot all about him. It's been 3 months and I'm no bigger which I'm glad about. I know if Dean wants a child so much he can have mine. I haven't told anyone about my pregnancy I'm far to young for a baby but I really want to keep it, I'm 18 I'm sure I'll be fine with a baby.

Hello guys , just thought I'd drop a bombshell on this story as nothing is really happening at the moment. But Georgia isn't a perfect girl after all.  Also in bringing a totally new character but this character is totally made up!

What will her mum and dad make of her pregnancy!?!

Will she get away before they find out?!?

Or will she tell them?
Stay tuned to find out 😏😜
               Tegan 💘