Cindys baby scan

Cindy's pov
I lay in bed trying to get some sleep but Beth kept screaming. I stepped out bed and walked across the hall. Ian and Jane were fast asleep, I tiptoed into bobby's room where Beth was sleeping. Bobby lay there with his hands over his head, he looked so cute when sleeping but he's not as cute as he looks. I picked up Beth and took her downstairs , when there was a knock on the door. I put Beth into her pushchair and gave her a bottle. I opened the door.
"Dean what are you doing here",
"We need to talk Cindy, it's about Georgia" he started to smirk
"This isn't funny what about her"
"Well you see Cindy, I'm sick of looking after your adopted nightmare"
"Dean you know Georgia isn't my child, she's Linda's child, her twin is Nancy but you took her out of the hospital"
Dean smirked well she's mine now , Linda doesn't really talk about her missing child, even you know that. Dean walked out of the house laughing, I'm really scared of him I just don't want to tell him.
Deans pov
I need away to get rid of Linda for good, also once I get rid of her Georgia has to go she's starting to question a lot of things. I've just remembered I left Cindy's baby scan on my bed. If Georgia finds it what will I do. Ergh I went for a walk for a few minutes too clear my head. The sun started to rise I needed to get back before mick sees me he's get a death wish for me, he'll never catch me, even if he does he will be dead before I am. I have an idea I'll set the vic on fire so everyone will die. I just need to figure out what to do with Georgia, I love her I really do but if she finds out about who her mum is my life will be over, I'm not even her real dad it's mick. I wonder is Nancy knows she's a twin well she won't soon.

I know I haven't really updated this story but I'm going to stay really active with this story. just glad people are reading this hopefully the next chapter it's better for you's.
Tegan 💘