Chapter 25

No one's POV

Daphne turned to Harry and smiled.

"Of course I'd like to meet your mother Harry." Daphne said and Harry smiled and moved to her and was about to kiss her cheek when he stopped.

Daphne looked at him for a minute confused at why he stopped.

"Harry why did you stop?" Daphne asked and Harry looked at her and Harry looked at her and instead kissed her lips.

Harry pulled away from the kiss while Daphne looked at him before blushing redder than Gryffindor red.

"I decided I didn't want to kiss your cheek anymore." Harry said and Daphne just looked at him.

"L-lets j-just continue the tour." Daphne said and Harry nodded as they continued.

Astoria had joined them not long after and together they all walked and Daphne finally recovered and soon the three of them began talking.

The tour soon came to an end and Harry walked to Daphne's room with her and laid down her trunk in front of her bed.

"Thank you Harry." Daphne said and Harry nodded as he turned and looked around her room.

What caught Harry's eye was the bookshelf that was there and Harry walked closer to it and examined the books that where there.

Many where spell books that he seemed to take interest in but he had already read a few of them and looked lower and saw fictional muggle books and raised an eyebrow.

He took one out and examined the title it was a romantic drama about a young boy who was raised in the forest befriending a girl who he didn't know was princess and was betrothed to someone from another kingdom.

Daphne turned and saw Harry was reading the book and got embarrassed as those books where her secret shame.

"I didn't know you enjoyed fictional books." Harry said as he read the book and Daphne huffed.

"Just because I prefer to study doesn't mean I don't enjoy other books." Daphne said.

Harry chuckled a small bit and looked at her,"This book is for sixteen year olds and up and where both eleven."

Daphne snatched the book back and glared at Harry as she put it back in her shelf carefully.

"Tell anyone Harry and I will find some way to make you pay." Daphne said venomously and even though it was impossible to see Harry was a bit scared.

"I'd never tell anyone Daphne." Harry said and Daphne smiled and nodded.

"Good now get out I have to change." Daphne instructed and Harry nodded as he left the room but now he had an idea on a gift to get her.

Harry had walked to the guest room and laid his satchel down on the bed and left to explore the Manor a bit.

Harry wandered the Halls until he passed Oliver's study and over noticed him and called him in.

"Harry please come here a moment." Oliver asked and Harry walked into the study and sat down in a chair.

"Harry may I ask where you are currently staying?" Oliver asked and Harry raised an eyebrow.

"Currently I am staying in an abandoned building." Harry said and Oliver's eyes widened drastically.

"Why are you staying there and not with your relatives surely you must have some." Oliver asked and Harry's eye narrowed a bit before he spoke.

"I have no relatives to stay with so I stayed in that building." Harry said and Oliver looked appalled at what he had heard.

"Harry that is no way to live you are always welcome to stay with us." Oliver offered and Harry nodded.

"I will remember that for the future." Harry said.

"But then where does your sister stay?" Oliver asked and Harry looked at him.

"When we were babies we were separated at birth she was taken and raised by Dumbledore while I was raised by my muggle relatives." Harry said and Oliver looked at him.

"But I thought you said you had no relatives?" Oliver asked and Harry looked at him.

"That's because they are dead." Harry said and Oliver's face turned to one of sadness.

"Oh my condolences." Oliver said but Harry shook his head.

"It's fine I'm glad they died they were abusive towards me since I was old enough to walk so I hold no remorse at there death." Harry said.

Evelyn and Daphne who was listening from the other side of the door while covering Astorias ears had a look of pure hatred on there face.

'How dare those muggles hurt him!' They both thought.

"How did they die Harry?" Oliver asked and Harry sighed he knew he would have to tell him the truth as he did not want there to be secrets in there family since he was going to marry into it.

"I killed them." Harry said and Oliver looked at him examining for any lies.

Oliver found none and then remembered something he read in the daily prophet once about a white haired male standing outside a muggle families house being burnt down before walking away.

"What they did to me was unspeakable I honestly hold no remorse killing them." Harry said and Oliver stood up and put a hand on Harry's shoulder.

"I understand Harry thank you for telling me this I will tell no one of this or much rather we will tell no one." Oliver said and walked to the door opening it to reveal Evelyn and Daphne while Astoria just looked confused.

Evelyn and Daphne wasted no time and hugged Harry tightly.

"Harry I'm so sorry that you had to deal with an abusive family." Evelyn said but Harry had no words about it as he knew he had left out some details.

Harry stayed quiet before he finally chose to speak.

"I'm... sorry." Harry said to them and they looked at him confused.

"Why are you apologizing to us?" Oliver asked and Harry reached I to his pocket pulling out a vial revealing to have a blue whispy object in it.

"This is one of my memories Professor Snape returned to me if you truly want to know the truth I trust you already have a Pensieve." Harry said as he got out of the hug and walked quietly out of the room after putting the memory on the desk.

Harry picked up his satchel and walked outside into there large backyard and sat underneath a shady tree taking out Kaneki's journal.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL