Chapter 6

No one's POV

Harry had found himself sitting in a chair again with his arms and legs chained to a chair.

"Nonononono not again!" Harry exclaimed trying to use his Ghoul strength to break free but he could as he frantically searched around for a means of exit or freedom.

"Boy... haven't I told you already no one will save you." Harry heard his voice and glared up at the person.

Vernon walked towards Harry who fought back against the restraint.

"I am not the same boy I was I am not the boy you tortured for four goddamn years!" Harry said in bitter rage as he could see his hair turn white again.

"You are you just hide it well but you still are." Vernon said as he brought the hammer down on Harry's toes but Harry refused to scream as he fought against him.

"I am Hadrian Kaneki the one eyed Ghoul I refuse to let you break me not four years ago not ever!" Harry exclaimed as he broke free and let his Kagune activate as they sharpened all four pointing at Vernon while the Mask appeared on Harry's face as he cracked his fingers.

"This seems very familiar doesn't it?" Harry asked as he stabbed dream Vernon's arms and legs.

"The only difference is I get to do this over and over again!" Harry exclaimed with an insane smile as he continued to stab Vernon.

Soon he stopped and the scenery began to change and now Harry stood in front of Ken Kaneki and Touka.

"Hello Harry I see you are dreaming." Kaneki said and Harry nodded as he walked to them.

"I find it interesting how the candy wizards have is so different from normal candy." Touka said as she was eating a chocolate frog.

Harry made no comments on where Touka got it from and quite honestly didn't want to know.

"I'm going to wake up now I'll try and visit later." Harry said and he woke up and got out of bed.

He grabbed toiletries, school uniform and left his room and went to the bathroom.

He showered and changed into his school and put on his eyepatch after he brushed his teeth and then left back to his room where he put his toiletries back in the satchel were he picked it up and left for the common room where he waited for Daphne and Tracy.

He took out a 2nd year transfiguration textbook and began reading from it he already knew how to perform the spells from the first year book.

He hadn't realised how much time had passed until he felt someone tap his shoulder.

He turned and saw Daphne and Tracy as he put the textbook away.

He stood up and cracked his finger.

"Good morning Greengrass, Davis." Harry said as they smiled at him.

"Good morning Kaneki shall we go for breakfast?" Daphne asked and the two nodded as they all left.

They had been walking through the halls until they heard a voice.

"Greengrass!" The three turned to see Malfoy walking with Crabbe and Goyle.

"Go away Malfoy." Daphne said as she and Tracy glared at him.

"Is that anyway to talk to your future husband my father has already given the marriage contract to yours." Malfoy said with an arrogant and Harry found himself hating Malfoy.

"Last I checked everytime you tried my father rejected or he would get hexed by my mother and I, he knows I hate you." Daphne said as Malfoy glared at her.

"He's a fool my family has wealth connections and power in the wizarding world he'd be smart to just accept it." Malfoy said and Harry chose to speak.

"That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard you rely so much on your father's influence and wealth to get what you want it makes you nothing more than a pathetic spoilt brat if Daphne does not want to marry you then who are you to force her to." Harry said as he cracked his finger.

The five stood silent however Daphne and Tracy smiled at him while Malfoy was beyond anger.

"Potter how dare you call me that you should learn to watch your tone to your superiors!" Malfoy said but Harry merely cracked his fingers.

"And I will when I meet one but you are the weakest one here even those to idiotic bodyguards are probably more magically capable then you are." Harry said keeping his neutral face while Daphne and Tracy giggled.

Malfoy saw red as he reached for his wand but Harry was faster he grabbed Malfoy's wand and began walking away with the girls following him.

"Give me my wand Potter!" Malfoy screamed and charged at Harry who turned to him taking out his own wand.

"Lumos Maxima." Harry muttered as a blinding light came from Malfoy's wand and blinded all except Harry who stepped out of the way.

When the light died down Malfoy opened his eyes and ran straight into a wall breaking his nose in the process as Harry threw Malfoy's wand on the ground next to him.

Daphne and Tracy laughed the who way to the great Hall.

"That was brilliant Harry but how did you know that spell?" Tracy asked as she calmed down.

"I've read through the textbooks of years one to four I know almost all of the subjects except for Herbology." Harry said as they sat down.

"When did you read through all those textbooks?" Daphne asked curious.

"From the thirty first of July too the thirty first of August." Harry said as he tried a piece of bacon.

"But how did you read all those textbooks in a Month and what subjects for year three and up did you take textbooks for?" Daphne asked surprised that he read so much in a month only.

"I have taken care for magical creatures, Arithmancy and Ancient runes." Harry said somewhat enjoying the taste of bacon and took more.

"Does this mean you could help us with our homework?" Tracy asked him and Harry nodded and Tracy smiled before she and Daphne began eating breakfast as well.

Soon more students entered the great Hall and began eating breakfast Harry had finished eating his breakfast and took out Kaneki's journal were he read from it with Daphne looking over his shoulder while Tracy continued eating and occasionally looked as well.

Harry looked at Gryffindor table and didn't see his apparent sister but he went back to the journal anyway as Daphne turned the page.

"Harry what's a Kakuja?" Daphne asked him.

"It is sort of like another type of Kagune but it is different from the Kagune as it is stronger sort of an evolved form of it." Harry did his to explain what it was.

"Do you have one?" She asked him and he nodded as they read.

Soon they all stood up and walked to the first class.

"What do we have first?" Tracy asked.

"Transfiguration." Harry said as he cracked his finger.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL