Chapter 83

No one's POV

Harry had no idea when he had, but he had fallen asleep because he was awaken by Mr. Weasleys shouting.

"Get up! Kyle, Harry, come on now, get up, this is urgent!"

Harry sat up as he looked at Mr. Weasley.

"What's going on?"

Dimly, he could tell something was wrong...and that meant that his nose was right.

The singing had stopped, he could ear screams, and the sound of people running.

He got off his bunk being already been in his clothes as he and Kyle ran outside.

By the light of the few fires that were still burning, Harry could see people running away in the woods, fleeing something that was moving across the field towards them, something that was emitting odd flashes of light, and noises like gunfire.

Loud jeering, roars of laughter and drunken yells were drifting towards them, then came a burst of strong green light, which illuminated the scene.

A crowd of wizards, tightly packed and moving together with wands pointing straight upwards, was marching slowly across the field.

Harry narrowed his eyes at them...they didn't seem to have faces before he realised they were hooded and their faces masked.

High above them, floating along in mid-air, four struggling figures were being contorted into grotesque shapes.

It was as though the masked wizards on the ground were puppeteers, and the people above them were marionettes operated by invisible strings that rose from the wands into the air.

Two of the figures were very small.

More wizards were joining the marching group, laughing and pointing up at the floating bodies.

Tents crumpled and fell as the marching crowd swelled.

Once or twice Harry saw one of the marching blast a tent out of his way with his wand.

Several caught fire, the screaming grew louder.

The floating people  were suddenly illuminated as they passed over a burning tent, and Harry recognised one of them – Mr. Roberts, the campsite manager.

The other three looked as though they might be his wife and children.

One of the marchers below flipped Mrs. Roberts upsidedown with his wand, her nightdress fell down to reveal voluminous drawers, she struggled to cover herself up as the crowd below her screeched and hooted with glee.

Harry glared at them with absolute hatred when he saw the smallest Muggle child who had begun to spin like a top, sixty feet above the ground, his head flipping limply from side to side.

"Those sick bastards..." Kyle growled.

Hermione, Daphne, Jessie and Ginny came hurrying towards them, pulling coats over their nightdresses, with Mr. Weasley right behind them.

At the same moment, Bill, Charlie and Percy emerged from the boys' tent, fully dressed, with their sleeves rolled up and their wands out.

"We're going to help the Ministry." Mr. Weasley shouted over all the noise, rolling up his sleeves.

"You lot – get into the woods, and stick  together I'll come fetch you when we've sorted this out!"

Bill, Charlie and Percy were already sprinting away towards the oncoming marchers, Mr. Weasley tore after them.

The crowd beneath the Roberts family was coming ever closer.

"C'mon." Fred said, grabbing Ginny's hand and started pulling her towards the wood.

Hermione, George and Ron followed.

Harry reached into his pocket and pulled out his mask as he took off his eyepatch.

"Kyle, go with them and take Daphne as well as Jessie with you." Harry said.

"You sure you want to go after them without me?" Kyle asked and Harry nodded.

"Your armour will make it difficult for spells to hurt you." Harry said and Daphne walked over to him.

"You had better be carefully." She said and Harry nodded and kissed her forehead.

"Go."

Once the three had left Harry had put his mask on as he turned back to the scene.

The crowd beneath the Roberts Family was larger than ever, he could see the Ministry wizards trying to get through it to the hooded wizards in the centre, but they were having great difficulty.

It looked as though they were scared to perform any spell that might make the Roberts family fall

Harry's Kagune burst from his back as he started running towards the crowd.

His kakugan burned as he dashed past the both ministry wizards and even the Weasleys.

The ends his Kagune sharpened as he stabbed the closest hooded wizards through the chest and threw them away.

The glee that was once there was replaced with shock.

Harry continued as he hit them away with one while he sent the other three  further out as they stretched and grabbed the Roberts family.

He lowered to the ground as he sidestepped avoiding a spell that was aimed at his chest.

He continued to stab his way through them but he had to be careful because of the Roberts who were still being held in his other Kagune.

He decided to make his escape as he cleared the way before he dashed through towards those he knew were Ministry.

He lowered the Roberts family and dashed away before questions could be asked as he went to the woods.

He hid behind a tree as he receeded his Kagune and took off his mask.

"That was dangerous..." He muttered as he put on his eyepatch once again before he sniffed the air.

Picking up the familiar scents he moved towards it.

He found his friends with Malfoy who was standing alone nearby them, leaning against a tree as Harry walked over to them.

"Draco." Harry said alerting the others of his presence.

Malfoy turned to him as he got off the tree and walked over to him.

"Glad you are safe." Malfoy said and Harry turned his head.

"We are not safe yet." Harry said as he looked at the others.

""Where is George, Fred and Ginny?" He asked.

"We got seperated from them in the darkness." Hermione told him as Harry nodded and turned to Malfoy.

"Be careful, this is where we will part ways for now." Harry said and Malfoy nodded.

"If all goes well enough, I will see you on the train to Hogwarts."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL