Chapter 21

No one's POV

No one spoke as they looked at Harry his white hair was bloody and red could be seen well.

His uniform was torn and broken all the students and teachers saw the dried blood that was in multiple places on his body and his arm was in his sister's arms.

Jessica still shocked handed Harry back his arm which Harry nodded and put his arm back towards the broken area as it reattached itself to the rest of his arm.

He moved his arm again as if it was never severed in the first place before his sister hugged him tightly.

"I thought you died how did you even survive?" Jessica asked him.

"Simple I couldn't die yet not when there are a lot of things I need to accomplish first and one of them is being a good brother to you." Harry said as he cracked his finger.

"Why did you do it Harry?" Jessica asked him looking into his eye while he closed his left.

"Because I knew I'd survive Jessica." Harry said as he walked back to his house after taking his eyepatch back from Kyle to which he nodded in appreciation.

Harry looked at the teachers before returning to his seat next to Daphne who wasted no time and hugged him.

"You promised not to do anything dangerous." Daphne said as she glared at him.

Harry looked at her softly and stood up walking out of the Great Hall with Daphne following behind him.

Harry stopped and turned to her where he was met with a light slap.

"I understand why your mad at me but I had to I couldn't let the troll get Jessica and Kyle." Harry said while Daphne's glare didn't waver in the slightest bit.

"Harry that doesn't change the fact that I thought you died!" She yelled at him.

Harry nodded his head understanding.

"I understand Daphne and I am sorry I shouldn't be scaring my fiancee." Harry said as he hugged her and she hugged back even though his uniform was torn and had bits of rubble and blood on it.

"That's right you shouldn't Harry but I can't make you promise me to be safe always but I can still hope." Daphne said and they took each other's hand and walked back to there house and sat on the couch in the common room just reading from a book after Harry had showered and changed clothes.

"Oh by the way Bellatrix Lestrange technically Kaneki is my adoptive mother as off that night I went back and killed Rudolphus and Rabastian Lestrange." Harry said and Daphne looked at him as if he was insane.

"Who is your adoptive mother!?" Daphne exclaimed in shock and once again Harry explained everything.

"You know how to take away Dark Marks?" Daphne asked and Harry nodded a bit.

"It takes a lot of magic to do but essentially yes I can." Harry said and Daphne nodded.

"I still can't believe your adoptive mother is Bellatrix." Daphne said and Harry nodded.

"She's actually a good person once you get to know her and she's changing but speaking of parents what did yours say about me?" Harry asked her.

"They want to meet you this Christmas." Daphne said and Harry nodded his head.

"Interesting Christmas is close I'll have to tell my sister about this." Harry said as he cracked his finger.

Daphne and Harry continued talking about there Christmas plans until Tracy came in and sat on the armchair next to them.