Chapter 14

No one's POV

Harry awoke on the Saturday morning and took his bathroom supplies and left for the bathroom and did his normal routine keeping his left eye closed as he didn't have his eyepatch on.

He changed into black formal pants with a white button up shirt and black coat along with his eyepatch.

He looked at the cuffs on his hands and left the bathroom and went back to his room.

He left his room and sat in the common room and waited for Snape.

He heard footsteps coming towards him and turned revealing Daphne with Tracy both were still in pajamas.

"Harry why are you in clothes it's Saturday?" Tracy asked yawning a bit.

"Because I am visiting my parents and Godfather today." Harry said as they sat with him on the couch.

"Oh I hope you enjoy it then." Daphne said and Harry nodded.

"I'm going back to bed I want to sleep a bit more." Tracy said going back to her room.

"Harry is this the first time your going to see your parents?" Daphne asked him and Harry nodded.

"I'm a bit nervous though." Harry said and Daphne turned to him smiling and taking his hand.

"You have nothing to be nervous about I'm sure your godfather and parents would be happy to see you even if your parents aren't awake." Daphne said and Harry nodded.

"Thanks Daphne that actually helps a bit." Harry said and they stayed like that for a moment until Snape appeared behind them.

"Let us get a move on Kaneki I assume you would be in a hurry." Snape said and Harry nodded letting go of Daphne's hand before Snape put a hand on Harry's shoulder and together they apparated away.

Harry and Snape stood at the entrance of Azkaban and Harry cracked his finger.

An auror came forward and looked at the two of them.

"What are you doing here?" He asked them as Harry cracked his finger.

"We are here to visit Sirius Black and Bellatrix Lestrange." Harry said and Snape looked at him as if he was insane.

"Why would you want to visit those two they are dark wizards who side with Voldemort?!" The auror asked him but Harry glared making him shiver.

"You will not speak of them so shamefully and if you dare try that again I will have fun tearing you limb from limb." Harry said in a calm tone but Snape could hear the maliciousness hidden in his tone.

The now scared Auror let them pass as they entered the prison where another Auror led them to Sirius cell.

"You have twenty minutes before I take you to Lestrange." The guard said as he opened the door and Harry walked in while Serverus stayed outside as the door closed.

Sirius looked at the boy up and down before turning away.

"Is this the best they could do send do send a child my oh my how this place has gone to the dogs get lost kid." Sirius said laying down as he looked at the dementor in the cell.

"That's no way to speak to your godson Uncle Sirius." Harry said cracking his finger and almost instantly Sirius turned back to him standing in shock.

"Harry no it can't be what are you doing here? why are you here?" Sirius asked as he looked at Harry again.

"I came to visit my family but first." Harry turned to the dementor and glared cracking his finger loud enough for someone to think he broke it.

"Leave us!" Harry ordered the dementor who got closer to Harry and made a shriek like noise.