Chapter 62

No one's POV

Harry and Daphne had returned to their common room and sat down on a couch together.

They were alone in the common room and all of their friends were doing there own thing.

Harry reached for his side only to remember his satchel was in fact in his room and chose against getting.

He merely sat down on the couch and Daphne sat next to him.

"Amazing what can happen in only the morning." Daphne said and Harry nodded as he laid his head on Daphne's lap.

Daphne smiled as they played with his hair a bit.

Harry turned to her as a small smile dawned his face.

"Japan...that's where I'd like to go with you." Harry said and Daphne gave a small chuckle and nodded.

"We can go for our honeymoon then, I'm very interested to see it actually." Daphne said and Harry chuckled a bit as he sat up looked at them.

"I want to try something." Harry said and Daphne looked at him curiously.

"Ok?"

Harry moved closer and lightly bit on Daphne's neck.

Daphne blushed a deep red as a shiver went through their body.

"W-What are you doing?" They asked and Harry pulled away.

"Marking what's mine." Harry said as he moved closer again and bit down on their neck once more, this time applying more pressure leaving a mark.

Daphne was so distracted by what Harry was doing he didn't feel Harry pulling out a hair from their head.

Harry pulled away and licked his lips a bit.

"You taste nice." Harry said with a small smile and Daphne's eyes widened before he smacked his arm turning away with a huff.

Harry merely pulled them close and hugged them from behind as he moved them close against his chest resting Daphne's head against him.

"I won't do that again if it makes you uncomfortable." Harry said looking down at them.

"No...I enjoyed it...but i only want to do that in private, not when there is a chance of being seen." Daphne said and Harry nodded.

"That's perfectly fine." Harry said as they stayed like that for a little while.

TimeSkip

All the third years stood together as McGonagall looked at them all.

"As I said, these trips to Hogsmeade are a privilege not a right and they can be taken away from you." McGonagall said before Filtch walked over as McGonagall took in the consent forms from the students.

Harry held Daphne's hand and handed in his form to McGonagall along with Daphne.

Before they had left Harry had gone to the twins and handed them the strand of Daphne's hair he had taken off him before he had returned to them as they left the school grounds.

They made it to Hogsmeade and were told where they needed to gather when their time was up.

Harry was looking around Hogsmeade in interest as he took in all the sights.

Daphne looked at Harry and smiled as he pulled him closer to him.

Harry looked at them and gave a small chuckle before he thought of something.

"I have an idea for Halloween." Harry said with a small smile.

This peeked Daphne's interest as she waited for him to explain further but he didn't get an answer.

"I will announce it in the common room tonight and will spread it to the other houses." Harry said.

Daphne merely let it slide for now as they made stops at shops.

They bought sweets and Harry got another packet of everything beans, examined some items from other shops.

They finally stopped under a tree to rest for a moment and Harry smiled at Daphne.

"Harry what are we doing he-" Daphne was cut off by Harry's lips on theirs.

Harry pushed them against the tree and wrapped his arms around their waist.

Daphne kissed him back before their eyes widened as well as Harrys eye.

Harry pulled away and looked down before looking back at Daphne who turned away as their face was deep red.

"Well this is a new development." Harry said before he hugged Daphne.

"Don't worry I'm sure the twins will have you cured in no time." Harry said and Daphne hugged him back but their face was still a deep red.

"They had better make it soon." Daphne growled a bit.

Harry shook his head.

TimeSkip

They had returned to Hogwarts and Harry had gathered the others of Slytherin as he stood before them all.

"I've decided that for Halloween, we will all take part in wearing costumes for the coming holiday." Harry said before he grinned insanely which unnerved everyone except for his friends.

"I want to see all of you in something truly interesting after all, this is a fun holiday after all." Harry said before he returned to his normal expression.

"But won't we look like fools if we are the only ones in costume?" A Sixth year asked and Harry shook his head.

"All the other houses will be participating as well and they know better than to ever try and not obey me." Harry said before he turned away.

"That will be all, I hope all of you become quite creative with your costumes." Harry said as they all parted ways going about their business and planning on what to do.

Harry sat down and just as he did an owl landed down in front of him with a letter in its beak.

Harry took the letter and read it before he stood up.

"I'll be back in a bit." Harry said.

He walked out of the common room and went straight to Gryffindor where outside the twins were waiting for him with a smile.

"As promised and quite honestly threatened to do." Fred said and Harry looked at the two confused.

"But I never threatened you." Harry said and the twins shook their heads.

"It was your bride to be but we digress." George said as he held out a potion to Harry.

"This belongs to you."

Harry took the potion and nodded to them as he walked away.

"Thank you both."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

And let's take a moment to say rest in peace to Technoblade, one of the greatest people to exist in this world...I'm going to be putting up a message, so read it if you'd like or not and I'm also taking this moment to say thank you to all those who have actually read this story

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL