Chapter 58

No one's POV

It took four hours but the potion was finally completed and Harry looked at the finished product.

He took out some vials and filled them before he cleaned up and closed off all the vials except for one.

He lifted the vial and shook his head before he drank it.

At first he felt nothing so he just assumed the potion didn't work so he changed into his pajamas and went to bed as he took off his eye patch.

The second his head hit the pillow he passed out.

In his dream

Harry was standing in a forest as he looked around confused.

"This is not my mindscape..." Harry muttered as he walked around a bit.

He heard a growl coming from behind him and he narrowed his eyes before he turned.

A stood before him as its red eyes glowed in the darkness.

The wolf stepped forward and revealing its black fur and Harry stared at it.

This wolf was not unlike any normal wolf Harry would have ever encountered, he didn't even think there were any Magical creatures that looked like him

Harry and the wolf locked eyes as Harry's eye flashed into its Kakugan as they both glared at the other.

Finally having enough the wolf snarled and charged at Harry who was about to let free his Kagune but it wasn't coming out.

Harry raised his arms and the wolf pounced on him and shoved him to the ground as it snarled trying to bite him.

Harry pushed off the wolf and charged at him tackling it to the ground as they tossed and turned for superiority.

Harry punched the wolf in its open wound as it howled and scratched Harry's face.

Harry growled and was forced back as he tried to look at the wolf but it wouldn't work until he felt a force knock him back down.

Harry's Kakugan flared to life as he saw the wolf was on top of him as blood came from the wolfs wound.

Harry was prepared to continue this fight when he realised it.

"...You are my Animagus form..." Harry said and the wolf made no moves before it was absorbed into his body.

The whole terrain changed once more and now stood on a mountain like area.

The whole terrain confused him as he already had an Animagus form so what was the point in staying in this world.

Harry was cut from his thoughts as he heard the cry of a bird.

He turned his head to the sky and noticed something was soaring through the sky.

The bird soared quickly through the sky almost impossible for Harry to see before it landed down on a branch perching.

"Why am I here?" Harry asked the bird only to be met with the bird tilting it's head to him.

"I thought I already found my form, why must I still be here?" Harry asked the animal who merely flew into the air once more and went high into the sky diving down.

It was faster than Harry had anticipated as he realised what he was seeing was a Peregrine Falcon and before he could react the bird crashed down in him.

Once more he was in a new area as Harry began to get annoyed as he heard the sound of a hiss.

Harry turned around and came face to face with a Taipan, the world's venomous snake.

It had a shining black scales that were speckled with white.

"Why am I here?" Harry asked the snake in Parseltongue to which the snake raised its head slightly.

"You seek out your Animagus form, do you not?" The Taipan asked and Harry nodded.

"I have but yet I continue to remain in this world, why?" Harry asked and the snake slithered closer to Harry.

"Each form you have found representsss a part of you..." The snake said and Harry looked at the snake.

"But what do you mean?" Harry asked.

"The first form was the form that was awakened from your ghoul, the second represented your freedom and now I represent your connection to Voldemort while one more form to achieve but it is a difficult one." The snake said and Harry looked at the snake confused.

"What do you mean, why is the final form difficult?" Harry asked.

"It is your humanity."

Before Harry could ask anymore questions the snake had already been absorbed by him and now Harry sat in a white room.

"What...where am I?" Harry asked as he looked around.

This place was nowhere near the places he had met every other animal so far but now it was only him.

Harry sat alone in the room as he waited and waited...but nothing happened.

"This is very annoying." Harry said a he stood up and looked around.

"What do you want from me!?" Harry exclaimed to the empty void.

There was no answer and Harry growled as finally his Kagune released itself.

"I don't even care for my humanity! It has never helped me in the slightest!" Harry said as his Kagune slammed onto the ground.

Harry let out a frustrated scream before he fell to his knees and slammed his head onto the ground.

"Please...just let me out of here..." Harry said quietly.

Harry heard something behind him and he raised his head up and turned around.

A panther stood before Harry and looked down at him before he stepped forward.

Harry rose to his knees as the panther looked at him before it rested its head against Harry's forehead.

Harry felt a calmness wash over him and Harry closed his eyes as his Kagune receeded into his back.

Harry moved away and looked at the panther.

"Why...why did you abandon me?" Harry asked but the panther gave no response as it was slowly absorbed into him.

Harry closed his eyes before he opened them only to find himself in his room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL