Chapter 9

No one's POV

That night Snape had been moving quietly through Slytherin house and arrived in front of Harry's room.

'Why must I be doing this it's wrong.' Snape thought as he put a silencing charm on his shoes and the door opening it and walked in.

He went to Harry's bed to see the sleeping Harry and quietly took a vial out of his pants pocket and began to extract the memory and store it safely in the vial.

He made his escape closing the door behind him leaving no trace he was there.

Snape looked at the memory in the vial and paused in his actions.

"I'm... sorry Kaneki." Snape said quietly as he left for his room instead of going to Dumbledore's office.

Days had pasted since then and Harry woke up early as usual and walked to the bathroom taking off his eyepatch as he went and did his daily routine and changed into his school uniform again and put on his eyepatch.

He left the bathroom returning his room and put the toiletries away before leaving the room.

"Good morning Harry did you sleep well?" Kaneki asked Harry as he walked to the Common Room.

'Yes I have thank you Kaneki how are you and Touka doing?" Harry asked.

"We are fine thank you for asking anyway I'll be going now see you later Harry." Kaneki said and Harry nodded.

He stepped into the Common Room and saw Daphne already sitting there reading from a book.

Curious Harry walked and sat next to her.

"Good morning Daphne." Harry said as he looked at the book and noticed it was his journal.

"Oh good morning Harry." Daphne said not looking up from the book before she quickly closed the book turning to him.

"Why do you have that?" Harry asked he wasn't mad he just wanted to know why.

"I wanted to learn more about Ghouls they are quite interesting to read about." She said looking away and handed him the book but instead he gave it to her.

"If you wanted to read it all you had to do was ask me Daphne I do not mind letting you read it at all." Harry said as he cracked his finger.

Daphne smiled at him before continuing to read from the journal occasionally asking him questions about it.

Soon Tracy came down and together the three of them had made there way to the Great Hall to eat it was also mail day which had Owls flying in and out of the Great Hall and of course Harry had fully expected he received nothing as they all left for classes.

They had just left Defence against the Dark arts class and felt it quite strange.

"I don't trust him." Harry said plainly which made Daphne and Tracy look at him strangely.

"Well he is rather odd but I don't think he would be any trouble but I think what will provide a bit of trouble will be our first flying lesson today." Tracy said while Daphne and Harry said nothing.

Soon they all arrived outside and they saw Malfoy who had just been released from the hospital wing and glared at Harry.

"Very well all of you now please step forward next to your broom hold your hand over it and and say up." Madam Hooch said and the first years did as ordered.

Harry got it on his first try as did Malfoy as did Jessica, Daphne and Tracy managed it after a few tries others took a bit longer though however Ron got hit in the face with his.

Once everyone had a broom in there hands Madam Hooch spoke again.

"Now that your broom is in your hand mount the broom gently push off the ground hover for a few seconds and then lean forward and plant your feet firmly on the ground." Madam Hooch said as she blew her whistle.

Everyone mounted there brooms and did as Madam Hooch instructed.

Just as they were landing Tracy suddenly lost control of her broom and took off higher.

"Miss Davis control your broom!" Madam Hooch exclaimed before Tracy screamed for help.

Just as Madam Hooch was about to get her Harry already took off after her.

"Mr. Kaneki come back down this instant!" She shouted but Harry didn't care to listen to her.

Snape stood near a window and watched the whole thing and began moving outside to see it better.

He chased after her managing to keeping up but as he reached for her the broom pulled up flying higher to the sky.

Harry glared at the broom and followed it.

"HELP!!" Tracy exclaimed as she held onto the broom.

The broom suddenly stopped and did a nose dive passing Harry who followed it.

Harry knew by the time he'd be close enough they'd be to close to the ground and he couldn't use his Kagune to save her as it would raise to many questions.

He did the one idea he had left he pushed himself off his broom.

The students that saw what was happening gasped.

Daphne feared for her friends life, Ron actually smiled as seeing that two Slytherins could die and he especially wanted Harry to die while Jessica feared she'd lose her brother.

He reached out for the broom and managed to catch the tip of it and climb up and took out his wand and said the counter jinx for it.

"Davis calm down I am here and I won't let you fall." Harry said as he changed there position so that she was sitting behind him and Harry realised how close to the ground they were and pulled up immediately.

Harry landed the broom as best he could and Tracy immediately got off the broom.

"I'm never going near that broom again or any for that matter." Tracy said as Harry's broom landed right next to them making her jump and give a surprised scream.

Meanwhile the students and Madam Hooch ran over to them although Madam Hooch was faster.

"Mr. Kaneki what you did was extremely dangerous not only could Miss Davis have been hurt but you would of as well what do you have to say for yourself!" She said and Harry cracked his finger.

"The broom was jinxed." Harry said as Madam Hooch was about to lecture him when she was cut off.

"Thank you Madam Hooch but I will take it from here come with me Kaneki." Snape said and Harry followed him back into the school.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL