Chapter 66

No one's POV

Harry had a small smirk on his face as Peter began to shake before a nervous smile came to his face.

"M-M-My friends!" Peter said as he put the wand down but Sirius merely growled.

"We are not friends you rat!" Sirius snarled and Lupin held him back.

"Calm yourself, Sirius." Lupin said and Sirius nodded slowly as he pulled back and pointed his wand at Peter again.

Peter quickly hid behind Harry grabbing his shirt.

"H-Harry please! T-Tell them t-t-to lower t-their wands!" Peter pleaded.

Harry gave him a look of disgust before he put a hand on Peters shoulder and smiled.

Peter smiled with hope before he was knocked back into the broken wall of the shack.

He looked to see Harry wiping his shirt.

"I have never been more disgusted with anything in my life." Harry said.

"Now you'll pay traitor!" James exclaimed and Peter backed up against the wall.

"I-I never b-b-betrayed you!" Peter exclaimed and Sirius gave a laugh as he tilted his head at that.

"Didn't betray us?! YOU ARE THE CAUSE OF ALL THIS!" Sirius roared as he walked closer and grabbed Sirius by the shirt and pulled him to his feet.

"Because of you! Harry and Jessie were seperated, James and Lily were in a bloody coma for years! I was sent to Azkaban because of you! For years!" Sirius snarled pointing his wand dangerously close to Peters neck.

Peter shook as he looked for a way to get out of this situation.

"Sirius...you promised you'd let the Aurors deal with this." James said and Sirius glared at him before he shoved Peter towards the door.

"You got lucky this time, Rat." Sirius said.

Taking this as his only possible chance he quickly turned and cast a spell blasting Sirius back into James as they flew back into the piano that stood there.

Lily and Lupin opened fire with spells but Pettigrew turned into a rat avoiding the spells and ran for the door when it opened revealing Snape and Jessie.

Their wands were aimed at the Rat who quickly turned back when he saw Snape thinking he would be safe.

Snape however glared at the rat as he pointed his wand at him.

"You've lost Pettigrew." Harry said as he cracked his finger.

Pettigrew suddenly grew a grin before he quickly pointed to the roof and blew it up.

That night was a full moon, Lupin noticed as his eyes widened before he held his head and reached for a flask that held the potion that would keep him human.

He felt around only to find that the potion was no where on his person as he groaned in pain.

His body began to change and morph as his eyes changed.

Snape quickly moved Jessie behind him so she wouldn't witness what was about to happen next as an animalistic growl was heard.

Lupin now as a werewolf let out a snarl as he looked around the room and soon his eyes came into sight with Pettigrew and he snarled and charged at him.

Pettigrew screamed as he quickly turned into a rat just as Lupin pounced on him sending Lupin through the wall.

Lupin got up and shook his head as he was now outside as he let out a howl.

Lily shakely aimed her wand at Lupin but couldn't bring herself to hitting him as Lupin turned to them.

Snape pulled Jessie back and sighed so she was safe.

"Forgive me, Remus...Reducto." Snape said as he cast the spell at Lupin who dodged it and growled as he went through the hole he made going right at Snape when another growl was heard and something pounced on Lupin pushing him back.

What hit Lupin landed on the ground and stood protectively in front of Snape and Jessie.

"W-What?" Jessie said in shock as the wolf that hit Lupin turned to them.

Jessie looked the wolf in the eyes and noticed a familiar presence to it.

"Harry?" She asked unsure and the wolf nodded before it turned back to Lupin and ran at him.

"He's an Animagus..." Snape said as he went over to Sirius and James, helping them up.

"Where's Pettigrew?" Sirius asked as he held the area where he was hit with the spell.

"He's gone but we have more concerning things to worry about." Snape said as he pointed to Lupin as a werewolf fighting against the wolf.

"What? Who is that?" James asked and Lily held him carefully.

"That's Harry." She said and James eyes widened.

"He can't fight Lupin alone!" James said and tried to go help but he winced in pain and faulted.

Sirius quickly turned into his dog Animagus form and ran out.

Harry snarled and scratched Lupin forcing him back, the one downfall about this Animagus form was that he had open wounds.

Lupin growled and charged at Harry only to be hit back once more as Sirius landed down and growled before turning to Harry and barking.

Harry looked at the dog and knew it was Sirius before he pulled back and let out a loud howl.

Lupin got up and looked at Harry momentarily distracted and Sirius pounced on him pushing him down to the ground.

Sirius and Lupin fought on the ground before Lupin hit Sirius into a tree.

Sirius whined as he tried to get up but couldn't.

Harry looked at the downed Sirius and growled before he turned to Lupin.

He dashed forward as his form changed once more as he was now in his panther form and jumped on Lupin letting out a roar as his claws sunk down into him.

The two fought on the ground but Harry was winning as he smacked Lupin in the face with his paw.

Harry roared as he stood in front of Sirius protecting him.

Lupin retreated from this and Harry was not far after him as they went deeper into the forest.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL