Chapter 33

No one's POV

It had been a month since Hogwarts ended for the summer and Harry was currently sitting on the roof of the Burrow.

When Harry had first arrived he was immediately welcomed by Mrs. Weasley with open arms as Jessie told him he would.

Harry looked down at the ground and saw Jessie and Ginny talking together.

Harry stood up and walked off the roof.

Jessie and Ginny stood in place talking.

"So Ginny are you excited about your First year at Hogwarts coming up?" Jessie asked and Ginny nodded.

"Of course I am maybe my brother's will let me help prank to." Ginny said excitedly.

Soon Harry landed on the ground behind them giving them a bit of a fright.

"Harry don't do that!" Jessie said a bit annoyed and Harry nodded.

"Hi Harry." Ginny said and Harry nodded.

"Hello Ginny." Harry said looking down at her.

Harry was not one to admit but he had grown a soft spot for Ginny like he did for his sister.

"Sorry but I wanted to say I got a letter from Daphne asking me to come over for the remainder of the holiday I'm sorry if you wanted me to stay longer." Harry said and Jessie nodded.

"No I understand you should spend time with you bride to be of course." Jessie said and Harry looked at her for a moment before Ginny laughed.

Harry cracked his finger and gave his sister and Ginny a hug.

"I'll see you both when the time comes to buy school supplies." Harry said and turned around to walk away.

"But what about our birthday?" Jessie asked and Harry turned to her.

"I will be here to celebrate your birthday not mine." Harry said as he cracked his finger.

"But why we were born on the same day after all." Jessie said and Harry sighed.

"I hate my birthday Jessie." Harry said and walked back inside the Burrow to the Floo where Mr. and Mrs. Weasley already where.

"Thank you both for letting me stay here this month." Harry said and Molly couldn't help but hug him.

"It was lovely having you here dear." Molly said and Harry nodded.

Harry pulled out of the hug and went into the Floo after taking powder.

"Greengrass Manor." Harry said and dropped the powder disappearing into green flames.

Harry reappeared in the Greengrass Manor Floo and walked out.

Harry walked to the backyard where he saw the whole Greengrass family playing with Storm who had grown a good amount after the past months and was now fifteen feet tall.

Harry whistled and all three of Storms heads turned to Harry and so did the family as Storm ran to Harry excitedly.

"Storm sit!" Harry commanded and the dog obeyed without question.

Harry nodded and Storm bent down as he rubbed each of there heads.

Harry turned and walked to the family and hugged hello.

"Nice of you to be here Harry Storm really did miss you." Daphne said and Harry nodded.

"I can see that but has he given any problems?" Harry asked and turned to Storm.

"Not one you trained him properly thank god for that." Oliver said and Harry nodded.

Harry took three treats out of his pockets and took out his wand.

"Now you know the rules Storm!" Harry yelled and the large dog nodded.

Harry threw up the first treat and made it bigger with a spell as the left head grabbed it.

Harry repeated the process with the middle and right head.

The dog tried to lick Harry but he avoided it again which proved to be difficult with its new height.

"So I've been meaning to ask Harry how has your first year at Hogwarts been?" Evelyn asked as they all walked into the Manor.

"It has been interesting to say the least." Harry said.

"I hear you've been made King of Slytherin that is quite the honour also our daughter being called Ice queen however so fitting it is." Oliver said before getting swatted on the arm by his wife.

"Oh hush Oliver." Evelyn said though she had a smile on her face.

"Why are you called the One eyed King Harry?" Astoria asked and Harry looked at her but Daphne was the one to answer.

"Because of his eye patch and that he's the most powerful Slytherin wizard." Daphne said and Astorias eyes widened.

"Wow that's wicked!" Astoria said and Harry looked up.

"It might sound like it is but is a large responsibility I must ensure my house is safe from others threatening to hurt them and vice versa I must make sure they hurt no one in return." Harry said as he cracked his finger.

They entered the Manor where the house elf had prepared tea for all of them as they sat in the living room and talked together.

Soon the day came to an end and Harry had been sitting on his bed wearing his pajamas looking out the window at the night sky.

"Dementor." Harry said and a Dementor appeared in front of him.

"Yes master?" The dementor asked and Harry looked at him.

"I wanted to know why does the room not freeze or the temperature not lower when I summon a Dementor?" Harry asked and the Dementor looked at him.

"Because Master we do not want to cause you discomfort or have our presence made known by others unless you wish for it." The dementor said and Harry nodded and as usual the Dementor took him to Bellatrix.

"Hello Mum." Harry said and Bellatrix smiled.

"Hello Harry how are you?" Bellatrix asked and Harry told her of what happened on his last day at Hogwarts which he forgot to do on past visits.

"You saw his face?" Bellatrix asked and Harry nodded.

"I did and quite frankly I would have preferred not to he makes Dementors much more appealing then they already are." Harry said and Bellatrix laughed.

"I agree though I'd say Sirius would like this joke more." Bellatrix said.

Sirius could be heard laughing from the other side of the wall through the hole Harry had made after casting a disillusion charm making it seem as if the wall was still there as Sirius walked through.

"To right you are cousin." Sirius said and smiled.

"Hello Padfoot." Harry said and Sirius pulled Harry into an embrace.

"How's it going pup I was just suggesting we play a game of cards." Sirius said as he held a deck in his hands.

Harry nodded and together the three of them played.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it and just in case your wondering Harry did tell Jessie and Kyle about Bellatrix.

They both are happy for him but Jessie said she didn't want Bellatrix as a mother but more as an aunt.

Jessie has visited both Bellatrix and Sirius with Harry.

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL