Chapter 20

No one's POV

The day had come to an end but Jessica had not gone to any of her classes and when Hermione went to her she forced her to leave.

Harry and his friends had arrived to the Great Hall were the feast had already began and Tracy ran to get a seat and began piling her plate with pastries.

Harry and the others sat next to her and Harry looked around to see if his sister was there but she wasn't.

"That's odd." Kaneki said in Harry's mind and Harry nodded in response.

Kyle saw Harry and got up from his spot and walked to him.

"Kyle what are you doing here?" Harry asked him and Kyle was about to tell him when Quirel ran in.

"Troll in the dungeons, Troll in the dungeons!" Quirel exclaimed before he passed out.

"All students are to report to there houses were they are to remain until we teachers have taken care of this troll." Dumbledore said.

"Alright all of you since Dumbledore has forgotten that Slytherin house is in the dungeons we will go to the library." The Prefect said.

Prefects began taking there houses each to there houses.

Harry had stood up when Kyle stopped him.

"Harry! Jessie is in the girls bathroom near the dungeons the troll could find her." Kyle said and Harry's eye widened before he ripped off his eyepatch and turned to the others.

"Kyle and I are going to get my sister we'll meet you there." Harry said and he looked at Daphne as his Kakugan flared to life.

"I'll be safe I promise." Harry said taking out his Ghoul mask not caring that he had been seen as he cracked his finger and ran towards the girls bathroom with Kyle.

When they arrived they found the door had been destroyed and left in pieces.

Harry's eye widened as he turned to Kyle who nodded and together they went in.

In front of them they saw the troll holding a giant club in his hand and Harry's sister who had been trying to keep it away with the reducto spell.

"Go get my sister I'll deal with the troll." Harry said and Kyle was about to protest but the intense look on Harry's face said arguing was pointless.

Kyle nodded and went to Harry's sister while Harry cracked his finger.

He activated his Kagune and charged at the troll jumping into the air and punching it in the face sending it away from the two of them before letting his Kagune extend and slam the troll further into the ground.

Harry stood in front of Kyle and Jessica and cracked his finger again.

"Are you alright Jessica?" Harry asked his sister who stared at him in shock of what he looked like now but nodded.

The troll stood up and roared in anger and attacked Harry who punched the club breaking it into pieces.

The troll didn't stop even through its club was broken it lunged at Harry stabbing him through the chest with the club making Harry cough blood.

Jessica was crying at what she saw as she tried to run to him but the troll turned and was about to attack her when it was stopped by Harry's Kagune wrapping around its arms and legs.

"Jessie, Kyle run now!" Harry said as more blood came from his chest running down the club that was stabbed through him.

Jessie was frozen as she was crying at the sight of her brother still trying to save them even when he was impaled.

"KYLE TAKE HER AND RUN!" Harry yelled as the The troll thrashed against his Kagune trying to break free.

Kyle nodded and picked up Jessie who was struggling against him calling Harry's name as he ran out of the bathroom.

Harry glared at the Troll and growled.

"You die here Troll!!" Harry said as he aimed his wand at the ceiling.

"Bombarda Maxima!" Harry yelled as the explosive spell hit the ceiling causing all the gravel to fall on Harry and the troll burying them both under it and Harry's arm was cut off and was sent flying outside the room to where Jessie and Kyle where.

Jessie picked up the arm and sobbed as she cried into Kyle's chest as he hugged her as a few tears fell from him as well.

The teachers all ran to the bathroom and saw all the destruction that was caused and turned to the two students.

"Miss Potter what has happened here?" McGonagall asked.

"H-Harry s-saved us b-b-but h-he casted a-an exploding s-spell at the c-ceiling k-killing t-the T-Troll a-and him the r-rubble f-fell o-o-on h-him this i-i-is a-all t-thats l-left." Jessica stuttered out in between crying.

All the teachers stood in silence not believing what she had said.

"Impossible..." Snape said and looked down at wreckage.

"Let us go tell the rest." Dumbledore said grimly as the other teachers nodded as they left the wreckage with Kyle and Jessie who was still holding Harry's arm.

Unknown to them the rubble began moving and Harry emerged panting as he sat on the rubble.

Harry pulled out the club from his chest and took off his mask putting it in his slightly broken pocket.

"I... should have thought....it... through." Harry said as he panted as the hole in his chest closed and began healing.

He stood up and walked through the broken door though his leg was twisted in an unnatural way so he had to stop and wait for it to heal.

Meanwhile back in the Great Hall the students and teachers had returned though everyone sat quietly seeing the grim look of the teachers face and the fact that Jessica stood next to Dumbledore crying and holding a literal arm.

"Students tonight it gives me great sorrow to say that one of our students has died tonight in the troll attack as his body was crushed by rubble his arm is all that remains of him." Dumbledore said and many of the students gasped.

At Slytherin Daphne and Tracy looked at the arm closely and noticed the black finger nails and black broken cuff on it.

Daphne felt her eyes fill with tears while Tracy was following her lead.

"Hadrian James Kaneki has died tonight a hero as he had faced against the troll that had attacked his sister and Mr. Trager even though it had cost him his life he defeated the troll to protect his sister let us have a moment of silence for him." Dumbledore said and everyone bowed there heads except Ron even Malfoy had his head down in sadness of Harry's passing.

Harry had just arrived in the Great Hall and opened the door quietly and looked around.

He saw his sister and his friends crying and paused.

"What happened to make everyone like this?" Harry asked and everyone turned to look at him in shock.

"B-but how you should be dead?" Ron said and Harry walked to his sister.

"I believe that's my arm Jessica." Harry said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL