Chapter 45

No one's POV

Harry woke up to find himself still hugging Daphne as she read a book.

"Oh your awake." She said looking at him and Harry nodded.

He sat up and rubbed his eye as he looked around.

"Look who has decided to join us." Tracy giggled as she looked at Harry looked around.

"What time is it?" Harry asked.

"About one in the afternoon." Daphne said and Harry nodded.

"Thank you." Harry said as he stood up.

"You've missed breakfast." Malfoy said and Harry nodded.

"It's fine." Harry said as he walked to his room.

He opened his room door and bent down to his case and took it out looking at his Ghoul outfit thinking if he should take it with him or not.

"Probably for the best that I don't just to be safe." Harry said as he closed it and put it back under his bed.

"I told you Harry that you had to sleep." Touka said and Harry sighed.

'I see your point.' Harry said as he stood up grabbing his book as he left back to the others.

'Time to prepare for the night.' Harry thought as he sat down and began reading.

TimeSkip to the night

Harry stood outside Lockhart's office waiting for the others.

This had gotten serious as a message was written on the wall saying that someone was taken down to the chamber.

He leaned against the wall as he looked to the side seeing the two of them walk over.

"Where were you two?" Harry asked.

"We wanted to tell Dumbledore about this but he isn't here he was called into the Ministry at least that's what McGonagall said." Jessie said and Harry nodded.

"Haise are you prepared for this?" Harry asked and Haise nodded.

"As am I." All three of them turned to see Kyle smiling at them.

"Kyle what are you doing here?" Jessie asked in surprise.

"I was curious honestly." Kyle said and Harry just nodded.

Harry turned as they entered the DADA classroom and they all walked to the office.

Harry wasted no time as he kicked open the door revealing Lockhart to be packing his things in a rush.

Lockhart turned to them in surprise as he quickly smiled nervously.

"A-Ah how can I help you this evening." He asked them and Harry looked around.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked.

"Well I have been called somewhere else on urgent business." Lockhart said as he packed his things away.

"And what about Ginny the girl in the chamber?" Haise asked.

"Yes that is a shame but unfortunately it is out of my hand." Lockhart said as Harry, Kyle and Haise looked at each other and nodded.

Harry took off his eyepatch as all three walked to Lockhart.

All three activated there Kakugan glaring at him.

Harry's left eye burned red, Haises right had glowed as he glared at him while both Kyle's turned.

Lockhart looked at them in fear as be looked at Jessie as if asking for help but Jessie pointed her wand at him.

"Now walk." Haise ordered his usual kind tone replaced with an angry one.

"You heard him walk." Harry said his voice changed while the others hid there shock.

Lockhart shakely walked as the three turned there eyes back to normal with Harry quickly putting on his eyepatch.

They led Lockhart to the bathroom and walked to the sink.

"W-Well it appears we've reached a dead end." Lockhart said as Kyle had his wand against Lockhart's back.

Harry walked to the sink and saw a serpent symbol on it.

"This is the place." Harry said.

"How do we get in?" Jessie asked as Harry motioned for them to step back.

Harry cracked his finger as he walked to the sink and inhaled.

He pulled back his fist and punched the sink as he made a hole in it before he grabbed it and pulled the sink off.

He looked down to the metal piece as he grabbed it and pulled it off revealing a hole.

"Well that's one way to do it." Haise said.

"Harry we are talking after this." Jessie said observing the destruction in awe.

Harry walked to Lockhart and looked at Kyle.

"Send him in." Harry said and Kyle nodded.

Kyle pushed Lockhart forward and he turned to them.

"C-Can't we talk about this?" He asked and Haise just shoved him in.

They all turned to Haise as Jessie raised an eyebrow.

"Don't ask." Haise asked as he jumped in next.

Harry chuckled as he jumped after followed by Kyle and Jessie.

When the three got down they saw Lockhart holding Haise with his wand pointed at him.

"I find it hard to believe you could actually do anything harmful." Harry said.

"Though I am not a very good wizard I am very proficient in memory charms that's how I kept all those wizards from saying anything." Lockhart said with a smug smile.

"You realise you just admitted you a fake right?" Haise asked.

"It hardly matters you'll all be forgotten everything anyway I can see it already the Valiant Lockhart tries with all his might to save the students but was sadly to late as the basilisk got to them first." Lockhart said.

"Haise finish him." Harry said as Haise nodded as he elbowed Lockhart hard in the stomach and threw him over his shoulder.

Lockhart landed with a thud as his wand fell out of his hand.

Jessie silently casted the paralysis charm on him as he froze.

"So you've learnt silent magic." Harry said with his eyebrow raised.

"I wasn't gonna let you show me up brother." Jessie said smiling at him.

"You will teach me though right?" Kyle asked and Jessie made a thinking pose.

"Will I?" She asked herself before she smiled.

"Yes I will." Jessie said and Kyle smiled.

"Ginny needs us remember." Harry said as they all nodded.

"I'll stay with Lockhart I'd rather not get paralyzed." Jessie said.

The three ghouls nodded as they walked on.

"If Lockhart acts up blast him or if you'd like to." Harry said and Jessie nodded smiling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL