Chapter 28

No one's POV

"Dementor." Harry said as a Dementor appeared out of nowhere and scaring Daphne a bit.

"Yes master?" The Dementor asked which surprised Daphne.

"Why did it call you master?" Daphne asked and Harry explained before the Dementor took the both of them to Bellatrix cell who was waiting excitedly.

As soon as they arrived Bellatrix hugged him excitedly.

"My baby I was waiting for you." Bellatrix said as she pulled away and saw Daphne standing next to him.

She smiled as she looked at her and turned to Harry.

"Is she the girl you've spoken so much about?" Bellatrix asked and Harry nodded as Daphne walked to her.

"I'm Daphne Greengrass Harry's bride to be it's a pleasure to meet you." Daphne said smiling at Bellatrix who gave a small laugh.

"I'm Bellatrix though I assume you already know that I'm Harry's adoptive mother it's a pleasure to meet you Daphne now come and sit I'd like to hear what's new with you both." Bellatrix said eagerly.

They both sat down and began talking about everything that has happened and Daphne mentioned the memory bit not what she saw inside it.

At Hogwarts

Kyle was sitting in the common room with Jessie and they were studying together from the second year textbooks that Harry had lent them.

"I noticed that Harry made notes in these textbooks they are really interesting." Jessie said and Kyle nodded.

"How is Harry doing by the way?" Kyle asked her and she turned to him.

"I don't know I was going to write a letter to him tomorrow." Jessie said and Kyle nodded.

They had decided to stop studying and spent time talking and looking at the fireplace.

Most of Gryffindor had gone home for the holidays and it was just them and Ron though they weren't talking to him and he wasn't to them.

Ron came down to the common room and saw the two of them talking and glared before he walked past and just left the house.

Kyle had seen him but made no move to talk or interact with him.

"Something wrong Kyle?" Jessie asked and Kyle just smiled.

"I was just thinking about what I should get you for a present but I won't tell you because it's a surprise." Kyle said and Jessie groaned.

"Them why talk about it at all now I won't stop thinking about it." Jessie said and Kyle laughed quietly.

"Well have you gotten me something?" Kyle asked and Jessie froze for a minute before laughing nervously.

"O-Of course I-I have." Jessie said and Kyle raised an eyebrow.

"Wow you sounded very confident thanks for that." Kyle said as he rolled his eyes a bit.

Jessie rolled her eyes and the two walked around for a bit.

Back with Harry and Daphne

Harry had sat and watched as Daphne and Bellatrix talk together and even laughing.

"You seem perfect for my baby boy Daphne." Bellatrix said as they looked at Harry.

"He is perfect for me as well and even better he is honest." Daphne said.

"Ahh yes a rare trait in men now a days some women are lucky to have them if they find them." Bellatrix said.

Harry cracked his finger and stood up.

"I believe we should talk to Sirius before leaving." Harry said and Bellatrix nodded.

"Yes as fun as talking to my child's wife is you two should probably get going." Bellatrix said and gave them both a hug.

Both of them hugged back and let go.

"Dementor." Harry said as one appeared.

"Yes master?" The dementor asked and Harry turned to it and grabbed Daphne's hand.

"Take us to Sirius please." Harry asked and the Dementor nodded and took them to Sirius cell.

"Padfoot are you awake?" Harry asked.

Sirius looked up from a book Harry had given him.

"Prongs Junior how are you my boy and who is this young lady?" Sirius asked and Harry let a smile dawn his face.

"This is my bride to be Daphne." Harry said and Daphne gave a small wave and Sirius laughed.

"Bloody hell Harry I didn't know you worked this fast." Sirius said and Daphne raised an eyebrow and looked at Harry.

"Harry didn't you tell him about me?" Daphne asked and Harry raised an eyebrow.

"I did though it appears I have not told him we are engaged." Harry said.

"Come come sit sit forgive the horrible place but don't worry the day James and Lily wake up I'll be out of here hopefully." Sirius said and Harry and Daphne smiled and sat down with him.

They all talked together and laughed as Sirius told them stories about The Marauders time in Hogwarts.

After a while Harry and Daphne knew they had to go.

"Forgive us Sirius but we have to be going now it was a pleasure to meet you though." Daphne said and Sirius nodded.

"Likewise Miss Greengrass or should I say Mrs. Kaneki?" Sirius teased.

Harry stood up and cracked his finger.

"Good bye Padfoot." Harry said.

"Dementor." Harry said and the Dementor appeared and took Harry and Daphne back to Daphne's room before leaving.

"I believe now that you've met my somewhat family we are even." Harry said and Daphne raised an eyebrow.

"I believe I must still meet your parents before you can say that Harry." Daphne said and Harry sighed.

"I see very well then you shall meet them soon enough." Harry said and then Daphne showed Harry her fiction books before he stopped on one.

"And what's this?" Harry asked lifting one book.

Daphne saw the book he was holding and immediately grabbed it back.

"It's nothing." Daphne said quickly.

Harry nodded before he let loose his Kagune and grabbed it.

"Jessica and Harry Potter the werewolves curse?" Harry asked and Daphne blushed in embarrassment.

"It was a gift from Tracy I hadn't met you yet when she gave it to me." Daphne said looking down to the ground in shame.

Harry let his Kagune put the book in Harry's hand before receeding into his back.

Harry opened the book and read the first page.

"From the works of Gilderoy Lockhart." Harry said and rolled his eyes before continuing to read further.

Needless to say Daphne was embarrassed beyond belief and Harry was amused with what he read.

"So I do not recall meeting a werewolf in my time though perhaps my uncle Moony would count but my sister and I were babies and therefore haven't met him yet." Harry said trying to keep a straight face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL