Chapter 56

No one's POV

Harry and Daphne had gotten to their potions class as they sat down in their places before Snape walked in and closed the door.

The class went on as it normally would as Harry and Jessie worked together on their potion as Snape walked over.

He inspected their work before he nodded and walked away from them.

Harry looked at Jessie and smiled a bit as he remembered what happened with her.

"Jessie, are you okay?" He asked and Jessie looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" Jessie asked and Harry frowned a bit.

"The issue with you and the Dementor." Harry said and Jessie looked back at their cauldron and shook her head.

"I'm alright Harry." She said and Harry put a hand on her shoulder.

"You know I would protect you with my life." Harry said and nudged his head over to Kyle who was working with Daphne since Tracy decided to partner with Malfoy.

"And you know Kyle would as well." Harry said and Jessie blushed a little before turning back to the cauldron once more.

Harry gave a small chuckle before they went back to working on their the potion they were making together.

As usual the class ended with Gryffindor getting their points deducted because of someone messing up their potion.

After a few more classes the day came to an end and Harry was laying down on the couch in the Slytherin common room as he stared up at the ceiling.

He was thinking long and hard about this decision he would have to make before he sighed nodding as he sat up.

But before he could do anything he went to his room and wrote Bellatrix and parents a letter and used an owl to send it to them before he left his room.

He walked to Daphne's door and knocked.

After a few moments it opened and Daphne smiled at Harry.

"I was just finishing up some homework." They said and Harry heard a voice from the inside that belonged to Tracy.

"And helping me as well!"

"Me and Keith as well!" That voice belonged to Astoria.

"Hi Harry!" Keith greeted.

"I just wanted to say that I'll be going to my sister for a bit so don't worry." Harry said as he kissed Daphne's lips gently before he walked away from the door.

He had left Slytherin and walked through the halls taking the staircases to Gryffindor and the fat Lady saw him coming and opened the door for him as he walked past.

Once getting in there Harry noticed that Kyle, Hermione, Jessie, Ginny and Haise were sitting in the common room together studying.

He walked over to them and looked down at them.

"It's nice to see that all of you take your studies do seriously." Harry said as they turned to him and smiled.

However he noticed that Hermione looked a little tired as if she was overexerting herself but for the time being he would let the subject go for now as he walked around and sat down in an armchair close to them.

"You know Harry, you aren't supposed to be in our common room." Jessie said and Harry looked at her and gave a small chuckle.

"I'm not hearing a complaint from anyone other than Ronald." Harry said and Ginny rolled her eyes.

"Don't mention that gits name." She said annoyed a bit with her brother.

Speaking of her brother, George and Fred walked into the common room together.

"Oh." Fred began as he saw all of them.

"Why hello."

"Our dear sisters."

"Friends." Both twins finished as Harry looked at them.

"How is the reverse potion coming along?" Harry asked them and the twins smiled.

"We merely need one more ingredient and the potion will be complete." George said and Fred nodded.

"Why yes indeed my handsome brother." Fred said and Harry leaned back against the armchair.

"That is good to know, what is the last ingredient you require?" Harry asked and the twins looked at Harry with a smile.

"We need a sample of the one who was cursed with the potion." They both said and Harry nodded before he closed his eye for a moment.

"I can get you that with enough ease, expect it soon enough." Harry said and the twins nodded before they talked amongst themselves before nodding and walking out of the common room.

Harry continued to look at the four of them as they asked him some questions when even they didn't understand and after an hour Harry stood up.

"It has been enjoyable but I'll be leaving now." Harry said saying his goodbye before he walked out of the common room.

As he left the common room he ran into Ron.

"What are you doing here snake?" Ron sneered but Harry merely shoved him out of the way and continued walking.

Harry went back to his common room and walked straight to Daphne's room opened the door and laid down next them on their bed.

Daphne looked at him from the book they were reading and tilted their head a bit.

Harry said nothing as he just pulled them down hugging them as he closed his eye.

"It's still a little while before we go to dinner so for now I'd like to spend time with you since the others aren't here for the moment." Harry said and Daphne rolled their eyes and nodded.

Harry realised that he was never answered on the question he asked back in first year.

"Daphne, what's snogging? You never answered me." Harry said and Daphne turned to him giving a small smile.

"Well I suppose I can show you now." Daphne said as she kissed him.

Harry's eye widened by this but he just let them continue.

After their small make out session Daphne pulled away panting a bit and Harry stared at them for a moment.

"I see..." Harry said as he looked at them before pulling them back into it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL