Chapter 16

No one's POV

Harry and Snape had returned to Hogwarts where Harry thanked Snape for taking him.

"Your welcome Kaneki but why did you want to visit Lestrange?" Snape asked him and Harry cracked his finger letting a small smile dawn his face again.

"Because she needed someone to visit her she seemed lonely." Harry said and walked back to his common room while Snape shook his head walking away.

Harry said the password to the portrait and entered the common room to see Tracy playing Chess with Blaise.

"Tracy were is Daphne?" Harry asked her and she looked at him sadly.

"She's down by the lake she wants to be alone right now don't know why though." Tracy said as she went back to chess.

Harry cracked his finger before walking back out of the common room.

Daphne was sitting against a tree under the lake with her eyes filled with tears with a letter in her hand.

She had just received the letter the same morning Harry had left and the minute she finished reading she ran out of the castle to the lake.

Harry had just arrived at the lake and looked around seeing her under the tree and he walked over to her.

"Daphne what's wrong?" Harry asked but she didn't say anything only giving him the letter.

He looked at it and read it.

Dear Daphne

I'm writing to tell you that Lucius Malfoy has once again wrote about the betrothal contract he is forcing onto us and I once again refused.

However I'm sorry to say that I will not be able to reject him any further so I must make a betrothal contract between you and someone of your choosing soon otherwise I will be forced to accept Malfoy's.

I know that this isn't what you would want and your mother and I are so sorry for making you go through this but we feel it is best for you as we know you dislike Malfoy.

Love,
Your father

Harry had finished reading the letter and his one visible eye widened slightly.

"Daphne I'm so sorry you have to do this." Harry said as he sat next to her holding the letter.

"What am I going to do I'm going to be stuck with Malfoy because no one would want to be with me because I scare them." Daphne said.

"You don't scare me." Harry said looking at her.

"What?" Daphne said wiping her eyes.

"I'll do it I'll be the one you can marry." Harry said reading the letter again.

Daphne looked at him for a minute and they just sat in silence.

"Why?" She asked him and Harry sighed as he leaned into the tree.

"Because I want you happy and I like being with you...you make me feel happy, wanted heh like Bellatrix you make me feel accepted." Harry said and he felt a weight on his shoulder he turned and saw Daphne's head on his shoulder.

"Then I'd be happy to be in a betrothal contract with you Harry. Wait did you say Bellatrix as in Bellatrix Lestrange!?" She exclaimed and Harry nodded.

"Let me tell you about what happened at Azkaban." Harry said and he told her everything including taking away Bellatrix Dark Mark.

"So you scared the dementors at Azkaban." She said and Harry nodded and cracked his fingers.

"But I have to go back later tonight." Harry said.

"Why?" Daphne asked and Harry looked at her.

"To kill rudolphus and Rabastian Lestrange." Harry said and Daphne glared at him.

"Why would you kill them it makes no sense Harry are you mad?!" She screamed at him.

"I need to this it's something I can't avoid." Harry said and she sighed not liking his idea.

"Fine but I'd like my future husband alive." Daphne said although she blushed saying that.

"And I will be just need to take care of business." Harry said as he took off his coat putting it on her.

"You probably should have changed Daphne though you do look adorable." Harry said and Daphne hit his shoulder rolling her eyes.

"Let's just get back to Slytherin house." Daphne said as she stood up followed by Harry but they held hands as they walked back.

They arrived at the portrait and said the password and went inside where Tracy saw them and ran over to them but not missing there hands and smirked.

"Well what do we have here?" She asked and Daphne quickly retracted her hand.

"Nothing Tracy now if you'll excuse me I need to owl my parents." Daphne said as she left them.

"Spill Harry what happened between you two?" Tracy asked him but Harry just walked to his room leaving a furious Tracy in his wake.

Harry looked under his bed and pulled out his Ghoul outfit.

"Tonight I kill Lestrange men and maybe visit Bellatrix." Harry said to himself before remembering he'd meet his sister and ran out of his room and stood in front of Daphne's door and knocked.

Daphne opened the door with a impassive look before she smiled at Harry.

"Can I help you Harry?" She said and Harry nodded.

"I want you to come with me and hang out with my sister and her friends please Daphne?" Harry asked her and Daphne nodded.

"Sure thing Harry." Daphne said as she walked out of her room and closed the door behind her.

Harry kissed her cheek and took her hand.

"Thank you Daphne." Harry said and Daphne smiled at him as they walked away passing Tracy who was to busy playing to notice them.

They left the dorm and together they walked.

"Are you really going to kill Rudolphus and Rabastian Lestrange?" Daphne said and Harry nodded.

"I have to." Harry said.

"I can't stop you but I can at least hope you are safe." Daphne said and Harry nodded.

"I will be don't worry Daphne plus I have reasons to be safe and my main ones is you now." Harry said kissing her cheek again as he cracked his finger.

"You've been doing that more not that I mind though but why?" Daphne asked him.

"I'm showing you affection so you know even with me not being able to show many emotions that I want you to know I care for you." Harry said as they arrived to the entrance of the library.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL