Chapter 4

Harry and I decided that yesterday would be spent lazing around, and catching up with some sleep. Today was the third day of our honeymoon, and we decided it would be a good day to take a hike. I was excited because we were going out and doing things together. Harry and I were thinking of taking one of the boats out tomorrow and relaxing that way.

"H, you ready?" I called waiting at the bottom of the stairs. "Because I've been ready for a while."

"I'm putting on sunscreen."

"Harry, there is no helping your burn," I laughed as I climbed the stairs once more. I leaned against the railing watching as Harry lathered himself with sunscreen.

"I can prevent having more of a burn."

"Yes, but you'll still have raccoon eyes," I said. "Come on, I want to be home before its dark."

"Fine," he said meeting me over by the stairs.

Harry came up to me and lifted me over his shoulder. I let out a loud yell as he carried me down the stairs as I smacked his bottom. He just let out some loud laughs as he walked slowly down the stairs. I had a feeling that the longer I smacked his bottom, the slower he would go.

He finally put me down on the ground, and I stuck my tongue out at him. He chuckled as he laughed at me. I picked up the backpack I had things in, and strapped it to my back all while looking at him with a shake of my head.

"Have you ever hiked here before?" I asked.

"A few times," he said putting his own backpack on. "We'll make it back, don't worry about it. I think it will be fun though. Going on a nature walk with my wife."

I smiled at him as he laced our hands together. He locked up the house before we left just in case some drifters did find their way to the island, and tried to break into the house. Harry said it has happened before when he was younger.

The sticky warm air wasn't as bad as it had been the past few days. It was comfortable enough for me not to complain. There was a nice ocean scented breeze going through the island today, and it made me want to have some wine on the beach. I put my hat on my head, and pushed my sunglasses on my face as Harry lead me on the hike.

"You know," Harry started. "When I envisioned my honeymoon, I didn't really think I would be going on a hike. I always thought a honeymoon was where you took yourself away from the world, not do physical things besides sex."

"You're starting to sound a lot like your older sister," I laughed smacking his bum. "Stop complaining, you're going to enjoy our nature walk, and you're going to smile like you're having the time of your life."

"I will have the time of my life as long as I'm with you," he grinned with his teeth on show.

"Cheeky," I pointed shaking my head. "You better be nice to me!"

"I know, I know. I have to make the rest of my life up to you!" || he said waving his hands around. "You told me this the other day, love."

"I'll keep reminding you for the rest of your life," I chuckled. "Just you remember that, Harry Edward. I will haunt you in your sleep if it comes to it. Perhaps I will even have your sister whisper it in your ear."

"Don't you dare!" he scolded. "I would never forgive you if I had my sister whispering in my ear."

"Then you better be nice to me," I giggled as I ran up ahead of him. I turned around watching as he slowly made his way up the path. "Is your stomach alright?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You're a bit sluggish," I said stretching my arms out toward him. "I was just wondering if you were hurting."