Chapter 3

Harry lowered the both of us in the water. We were both in a fairly shallow part of the water, so Harry kneeling in the water was easier because we wouldn't drown. His hands ran up and down my back, his hands warm to the touch. His plump red lips attacked the skin of my neck, sucking and leaving small red marks wherever his lips touched. One of his large hands was spread wide covering my breast, his thumb running across my nipple. A shiver ran down my spine as the touch of his hands seemed to ignite a fire within me.

His lips attached to mine once again, his tongue sliding across my bottom lip wanting access to my mouth. I granted him access, deepening the kiss. He waded over to the stairs of the pool, I sat down on one of the stairs as his lips remained on mine. I slid my bottoms off as he took his own off.

Every time we go to do this, I feel this sense of nervousness take over my body. I'm never completely sure why I always get so nervous when we are intimate. I think I'm always afraid of getting caught, but that already happened. We're married now. We can make love without ever having to worry about getting caught.

"Damn it," he muttered with a sigh. "I forgot a condom in the house."

"It's okay," I said with a shake of the head. "Why does it matter? We're married."

"A-are you sure?" he asked, concern written in his face. "If you do get pregnant, there's no turning back. We'll—"

"Figure it out," I smiled touching his cheek. "Just like we always do. Haven't you ever wondered what it would feel like without the condom? Just me and you and no pieces of plastic separating us. Skin on skin?"

"I'm going to regret this later," he muttered as he kissed my lips. "But I'm gonna go with what you're saying and do it anyways. I'm gonna try to pull out though," he said. I giggled as he crawled over me kissing my lips. I was happy I could convince him.

To be honest, I didn't even know if I could have kids because of how ill I was when I was little all the way through my teen years. I secretly hoped I could have kids one day, but when and if it happens, it will happen. I don't think having a family with him would be that bad right now. It would make everyone happy. The only downside is Gemma's visual reminder of what Harry and myself do in our free time.

Harry pried my legs apart with one of his hands and adjusted himself so he could push himself into me. I saw his green eyes flicker to my blue ones in hesitation. He slowly pushed himself inside of me. I let out a gasp at the new feeling. Harry's eyes were screwed shut, he was biting his lip as he slowly slid in and out of me. I let out a throaty groan as we did these primal actions. The water slightly splashed as Harry thrust into me.

"This feels so good," he breathed. "God," he said.

I was barely listening to him as I was in a state of euphoria right now. The fact that we were free to do whatever we want made me happy, and making love to my husband made me ecstatic.

There was no better feeling than feeling so irrevocably loved by a man you would die for. The passion between two people, like Harry and I, who can't spend their life without one another is indescribable. The only people who could possibly understand are people who are as in love as we are. I don't mean to sound conceited or anything, but it's a magical feeling. I look at him, and I see the man I fell in love with, not the King of my birthplace.

The familiar burning sensation in my stomach grew stronger as I hummed lowly. Harry's eyes met mine as I came. I knew he was worried about coming inside of me, but he was close, we both knew that. He suddenly slipped out of me, his hand pumping his length as he finished coming on my chest. I wasn't used to this so I made a face.

"I'm sorry babe," he chuckled leaning down on me. He scooped up some water and wiped his ejaculation off my chest. "I'm so sorry."

"It's okay," I shook my head. "I just wasn't expecting it on my chest."