Chapter 1

My eyes scanned through the tables that sat under the night sky. Candles glowed in the center of the tables with small white flowers circling around the bowl they glowed in. Soft violin and bag pipe music sounded in the background as dinner was had. I felt a familiar large hand run over the top of my right hand grabbing hold of my fingers. I smiled down at the left hand of the person sitting beside me, the newly placed wedding ring glistening under the fairy lights hanging above us. I met my husband's eyes.

My husband.

The words still felt so foreign, but here I am, sitting at this table ahead of all the guests in a wedding gown. Harry's hand dropped from mine and wrapped around my shoulder pulling me into his side. His lips brushed against my temple before he finally pressed them gently to the skin.

"I love you so much, Emerald Styles," he whispered, a small smile dancing on his lips. 

"I like the sound of that," I grinned looking at him. "I love you, too, Harry Styles."

Harry reached for my chin, turning my head so he could easily press his lips to mine.  I smiled into the kiss, and I could feel Harry's laughter as people began clanging their wine glasses. We split apart no doubt with red cheeks standing out against our clothing. 

"I still can't believe we're married," I said quietly. "It's hard to fathom."

"I know," he nodded, a dimpled grin. "You're my wife now, not my fiancée or my girlfriend. You're mine forever and ever. As cliché as this sounds, we're going to live happily ever after."

"I'll forgive you for that," I laughed kissing his cheek.

"I can't wait to leave tomorrow," he grinned to me. "I'm so excited to show you the place we're going."

"I'm curious as to where we are going," I stated as I shifted in my seat. "I'm expecting big things," I joked.

"Oh yeah," he smirked. "Big, big things."

"Don't you start!" I laughed slapping his arm lightly. 

"No, I know what you meant. It's definitely going to be better than the trip you took me on," he said with a wide smile. "You know, apart from your dad dying."

Harry stood up from his chair and held his hand out to me. I took it and stood up from my own chair. He laced his fingers with mine as we walked through the reception area. The music was changing to a more upbeat one, and Gemma was definitely enjoying herself. It was most likely due to her having a few drinks in her. I shook my head lightly laughing at her. 

"My sister is so embarrassing," Harry muttered to himself. "At my wedding."

"Oh God," I gasped, stopping. He turned to look at me with an alarmed look. Harry looked at me with a concerned look.

"Everything okay?" he asked.

"I'm related to your sister now," I said crinkling my nose. "Related."

"That's what normally happens when people get married, Em," he laughed pulling me into him. "I love you for that."

"I love you, too," I grinned kissing his lips. 

He pulled me onto the dance floor where others were already dancing. This is our second time dancing tonight as we did our first dance as soon as we got here. He pulled me into his chest, his large hand spread across my back. He laced his fingers with mine and leaned in to kiss my lips.

"Have I told you that you look absolutely stunning?" he asked me, a smile on his lips. It never seemed to disappear today. 

"You have," I giggled. "A million and one times today."