Chapter 4: Street Dancing

Hey everybody! Thank you for being patient with me. 

So a week ago, I asked you guys to select some songs for this chapter, and sadly I didn't get a few votes. So I asked Mysticwolf2020 to help me with the songs and it worked out well. 

Please check out her stories on her account when you have the chance.

Anyways, enjoy the next chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A soft beeping sound went off, which made me stir from my dreamless slumber. I softly groaned as I opened my eyes slowly. My phone was going off, its light showing the time and date:

8:30 AM

Tuesday, August 26

I turned off the alarm and slowly got up, and my neck felt stiff from using the duffle bag as a pillow. Rubbing my neck to ease the tension, I looked at my surroundings.

'Where am I,' I thought to myself, then the memories from last night came to my head.

'That's right. I walked through an alleyway and ended up in New York, fought a small group of the Foot Clan, and I met the Teenage Mutant Ninjas Turtles in person.'

Well, not exactly in person, but from a safe distance. You know what I mean.

Knowing that I needed to leave before they noticed my presence, I slowly got up. I moved the strap over my shoulder after I made sure that all my stuff was intact. I picked up my phone and went around the corner to the ladder where I first came in. I was quiet on my toes, and the sound of dripping water was the only source of the noise. I went up the ladder slowly till I reached the metal lid. I pushed it up with what strength I got since it weighed almost 140 pounds. It amazed me how my training paid off when I had to hide from the clan.

When I got it moved out all the way, I climbed out of the manhole. Thankfully no one noticed me as I came out. After carefully placing the cover back in its place, I took off to find something to eat for breakfast. But little did I know, that when I opened the cover of the manhole, it set off a silent alarm somewhere deep in the sewers.

???'s POV:"Guys, I'm picking up an alarm coming from one of the entrances to the sewers," the purple-masked turtle said.

"What," the blue-masked turtle asked in shock as he walked up to the computers.

The one in purple located a camera showing a figure carrying a large bag leaving the sewers.

"How did that person get into the sewer without us detecting it," the red-masked turtle growled softly.

"Maybe that person is a ghost. Ooooh- OW," the orange-masked turtle yelped in pain as he rubbed the back of his head.

"No, you numb-nuts," the red one said.