My First Tattoo

Hey guys!! Once again, I apologize for making you wait. Got motivated enough to get this up. I hope you enjoy this story!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ow! Dammit, that hurts," I cursed at Raph.

"Quit your whining and hold still pipsqueak," he said, rolling his eyes at my dramatic behavior.

Raph was giving me a tattoo, and it was my first one ever. I wanted to have one for a long time. But I did not think it would be that painful. Why was I getting one anyway? Well...

I was in my room when training was over, scrolling through my phone. My boyfriend stayed behind for extra training, so it was only me, myself, and I. As I was scrolling through one of the social media sites, I stopped when I saw a pic of a tattoo displayed on the shoulder. The person commented how it was amazing that the tattoo artist did the details, the shadings, and so on. Looking at the picture brings me back memories:

"No," my mother said, "end of discussion."

"Why can't I get a tattoo, mom," I whined.

I just turned fifteen years old on my birthday, and as usual, she handed me cash. I asked her if I could get a tattoo. There was a sale at the tattoo shop, and I saw some cool designs, mostly turtles. However, according to the tattoo artist, I needed consent from my parents to get it. Therefore, my only parent is my mom. But she refused.

"Tattoos would only ruin your skin. No boy is ever going to look at a girl with tattoos all over their body. Besides, those are for rebels and gangsters, and you are not one of them. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go on a business trip. Money is on the table for food. No junk food!"

She slammed the door, and I swore I felt the house tremble. I sighed and rolled my eyes. Well, there goes my chance.

(flashback ends)

I shook my head. Well, since I decided to stay in this universe and delete my so-called mother from my life, who's to stop me from having one?

I got up and headed to my dresser to check my money allowance before I suddenly realized. Shoot, I can't get a tattoo without permission, and tattoo artists need a parent in-person for proof. Even if I asked Master Splinter, there was no way he would ever set foot outside the sewers. I sighed and put my money away.

"What's with the sigh, pipsqueak?"

I turned in surprise and stubbed my toe against the bottom of the dresser.

"Ow! Mother-trucker," I cursed as I hopped on one leg while holding my foot.

I looked up to see Raph trying to hide his expression but failed as he laughed.

"Dammit, Raph! Don't do that! You could have gotten me a heart attack, you jerk!"

He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, you'll live," he said as he sat down on her bed, "come on now, tell me what's going on."

After I checked to see that I did not have a broken toe or anything, I lowered my foot and sat down next to him.

"Well, I wanted to have a real tattoo for a while now. But you-know-who does not want me to because it ruins my skin or whatever. I was going to try to get one, but I can't get it unless I have a parent in person to give consent. I can't ask Sensei because... you know."

I sighed. He slowly nods in understanding.

"You know," Raph said, "I can give you one."