Remote Control Battle

Hey guys! Thank you for being so patient with me! Here is a short story that took place after the movie. I want to give you a heads up. After you are done reading this, please go towards the bottom and vote for another short story. Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Mikey's POV:I stepped out of my room and walked towards the center of the lair. It was empty. There was no sign of my brothers, sister, or even Master Splinter. I looked over at the tv station and spotted a remote sitting all alone on a pizza couch. I got excited that no one was using it because the Street League Skateboarding: World Tour was about to start soon. I did not want to miss out. I casually walked towards the couch, whistling a tune of the intro of TMNT.

Since Sakura told us about where she was from, I asked many questions about the tv shows and the movies, minus the one we finished. She introduced me to the intro song of the show, and it was pretty catchy.

I kept whistling as I was inching closer and closer towards the remote, itching to grab it. I stretched my three fingers towards the device. But before my fingers grazed the top, the remote control was smacked out of sight in a slight whoosh. I looked over to see Donnie balancing the remote on his staff before he tossed it in the air and grabbed it in his clutch.

"Hey," I exclaimed, "I had it first!"

Donnie's POV: I was about to check out Mythbusters when I spotted Mikey whistling a tune as he was getting close towards the remote on the pizza couch. I pulled out my staff from my shell as I swiped the remote from his view before he had the chance to grab it.

"Hey," he exclaimed, "I had it first."

"Sorry, Mikey," I said as I waved the remote in front of him, "you were too slow."

Mikey made a sarcastic laugh as he tried to grab the remote from my hand. I smacked his hand with my staff. He yelped in surprise and tried to wave off the pain. I smirked in victory, and as I was about to hit the power button, I heard rapid footsteps and got shoved towards the side. The next thing I knew, I was on the ground. The remote got taken from me as I looked over my shoulder and saw one of my brothers in red.

"Raph," I exclaimed, "what the shell?"

Raph's POV:

I saw Mikey reaching towards the remote before Donnie swiped it with his staff. I did not want to miss out on my World Wrestling Championship show. Before Donnie was about to turn on the tv, I ran towards him and tackled him to the ground. I grabbed the remote from his hand and stood up with a victory smirk on my face.

"Raph," he exclaimed, "what the shell?"

"Sorry, bro," I said, "but I can't miss out on the wrestling tournament."

"That won't be necessary, Raph," a voice spoke out from the shadows.

Before I could find its location, I heard a swish as the remote got knocked out of my hand. The figure flipped over my head before landing on the platform. Leo stood up as he sheathed one of his katanas, and I saw that he was holding the remote.

"Aww, c'mon Leo," I exclaimed in frustration.

"If you want it," he said, "come and get it."

3rd POV:

Mikey, Donnie, Raph, and Leo got in a fighting stance. The one in blue was holding the remote, daring one of the turtles to step forward and try to claim it. Mikey stepped forward as he was swinging his nunchucks at Leo. He tossed the remote before he blocked the nunchucks with his katanas. Leo pushed Mikey off him and did a backflip, kicking the remote control away from Mikey.