Chapter 15: Sacks Tower

Hey guys! Finally, we are at the greatest scene of all time. I hoped you guys enjoy this.

Warning: may contain language, violence, and blood.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY POV:

I woke up to another blinding pain in my head. That was going to leave a mark for sure. I opened my eyes slowly as they adjusted to the brightness of the sun. Once my vision was clear, I found myself on the top of a building. I looked behind me and saw that I was underneath the spire. I was at the Sacks Tower!! I looked over and saw Shredder walking towards me.

"Soon," he said, "you will join the foot clan, and together, we will become unstoppable."

I glared at him.

"In your dreams, metalhead," I spat.

Shredder stared down at me, almost making me feel small. The sound of the transmitter went off.

"Sensei, the mutagen is four minutes out," Sacks said, "Moving forward as planned."

Shredder walked to where the control center emerged from the ground. He started to activate the toxin as the screen displayed the red liquid substance of the toxins.

I hoped that they would get here soon. Time was almost running out.

3RD POV:

The turtles slid down the tunnels like a water slide. Raph came first as he held Vern as Mikey came in second as he carried April. Donnie and Leo followed behind. Vern was freaking out as this was the first time sliding in a sewer as he held onto Raph.

"Please keep your arms and legs inside the shell at all times," Mikey instructed.

"Satellite imagery shows Shredder's reached the top of Sacks Tower. And Sakura is with him too.

"If that's where he's releasing the toxin from...," Leo said.

"It's gonna spread all over the city!"

"We need to..."

"...break a left!"

They screamed in surprise as they hovered in mid-air for a few seconds before landing on the other tunnel.

At Sacks Tower...

Sacks walked into the lab with the case in his hand towards a machine. He unlocked the case and pulled out the container filled with blood from the turtles. He started connecting it with the tube from the device.

At the garage...

Raph broke through the ventilation cover as the other turtles followed behind.

"All right, listen up," Leo said, "We gotta find the elevators and get up to the roof. You guys get out of here. Get to a safe distance."

"No, no," April said, "we can go find Sacks and get our hands on the mutagen as a contingency plan, just in case... You know."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence," Raph said with sarcasm.

"If we don't make it back," Leo said, "bring the mutagen to Splinter. It can save his life."

"Sacks' laboratory's on the 36th floor," Donnie said, "I've already disabled the security system. Oh, and, uh... Good luck!"

Mikey turned to April like he was in a dramatic movie.