April Fool's Day

Hey guys!! I know I was way overdue for this prank chapter. I was going through a lot at the moment. My sister moved out, had quizzes to take, and a jacket to work on. It was a long month. But I hope you guys enjoy this new chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikey:He passed by the kitchen when he spotted his favorite soda on the table: Orange Crush.

"Ah yeah, this one's got my name written all over it," he declared as he strolled over to the kitchen area. He reached for the soda, and just when he thought he could walk away with his drink, he stood there as though he didn't budged. He tried pulling again, but could not move, though the table shifted. With one last tug, he tipped the can, the table, and himself over, creating a ruckus. He groaned in frustration from humiliation when he heard a familiar giggle and spotted a wisp of blond hair disappear around the corner as he stared at the wall upside down.

"Oh," he chuckled, "she's so gonna pay for this."

Donnie:

Donnie finished his training and made plans to work on the codes on the computers. But when he turned towards his station, something was wrong. All the screens were glitching, and a few of them had cracks. He freaked out as he was trying to understand what was going on. As he thought about what he should do next, he heard a snicker and looked over his shoulder but did not see anyone. When he turned back to the screens, he noticed that one of the screens showed an upcoming video. He realized what went wrong as he tapped every one of the screens. It turned out that it was all YouTube recordings of what could have been a broken tv or computer. He exhaled in relief and gave out a soft chuckle, now knowing who was the genius behind all that.

"She's so gonna get it," he thought.

Raph:

It was time for his workout as he climbed upwards to his weight area. He took out his iPod and scrolled through to a playlist labeled 'Red Selection.' It had a list of his favorites, some pop music, and some heavy metal. But when he started the playlist before beginning to exercise, something different played on the iPod. Something, not Raph. 

He tried skipping to the next song, but it was worse.

And he skipped one more time.

"I'M GONNA GET YOU FOR THIS, PIPSQUEAK!!"

Leo:

Leo took a break from training and later decided to work on his stance with his katanas. But when he went to retrieve them from the rack, nothing was there. Leo panicked and rushed around the lair, trying to remember when he last saw them. He was sure that he set his katanas where they should have been. After ten minutes of searching, he was ready to give up when he spotted something unusual.

"When did we get a vase?"

It was an oddly shaped vase with cherry blossoms in it. There was an x-shape piece in the back covered in vines. But something was oddly familiar about them. When I took a closer look, I realized that it was my set of katanas used for floral arrangements. He huffed in annoyance when he heard a familiar giggle.