Halloween Night

Hey guys!! Happy Halloween!! I apologize for the delay. I had school and assignments and a little kitty. I got enough motivation to write this piece, so I hope you enjoy it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Raise two Hershey bars."

"Call."

I threw three cards on the table. Two out of four turtles groaned as they folded down their cards.

It was Halloween tonight. Leo, Donnie, Raph, and Mikey, and I was playing poker. Yeah, I know what you were thinking. I should be out there wearing a costume and going trick or treating. Well, it was close. I am trick or treating, but poker style. I did not think it would be fair to celebrate Halloween and leave my brothers and my boyfriend, Leo, here in the lair. So instead, I suggested to the turtles that we should play a game to win candy. They bought bags of sweets before you could say "Cowabunga."

So now here we are, finishing the fourth round.

In the beginning, we had a decent pile of sweets. But now only Leo, Donnie, and I have the most amount while Raph and Mikey had about a few dozen candies left.

Let me tell you, Mikey's a lousy player. His expression said a thousand words when he thought he was close to winning and raised the amount more than he bargained. And Raph? Well, let's say that he was about average since his pile is a little higher than Mikey's. But he did get a bit off the edge. And by a bit, I meant that he flipped the table at the end of the third round. I gave him a cold, hard, stare and he instantly cleaned up his mess. I swear he acts like a child that did not get what he wants. It took a little longer to gather the amount of candy since they were scattered all over the floor. We had to work with what we got. Thanks, Raph. *sarcasm noted*

I honestly had nothing to say about Donnie in poker because he was a genius. That pretty much summed it up.

"Come on, guys," Mikey whined, "One more round!"

"I don't know Mikey," I said, checking my nails, "you have been losing a lot of candies. Better call it quits while you can."

"What if we make this round interesting," Mikey suggested.

I raised my eyebrow.

"Hmm, go on," I said slowly in amusement.

"The loser will have to do whatever the winner asked," he suggested, "no exception whatsoever. So what do you say? You're not chicken, are you Sakura?"

Oooh. He knows just the right buttons to push. He knew that I would not refuse an offer, and he often would throw in the 'chicken' card. Well, two can play at that game.

I looked over at Leo and Donnie. They looked at each other and nodded slowly.

"All right then, Mikey," I said, "one last round. Winner takes all."

Donnie shuffled the cards as we prepared for one last challenge. Let me repeat myself: Mikey is too easy to read. There was one dare I wanted to do to Mikey for a long time, but that depends on who would be the last one standing.

"I'll raise ten Dubble Bubbles," I said, tossing them from the pile.

Leo and Donnie took out their amount of bubble gums. Mikey looked at his pile and took out roughly five gums and two Hershey bars to make up for the rest. Since we had bags of assorted candies instead of thousands of dollars, we had to substitute the sweets if we did not have the same amount. For example, if my boyfriend raised four snickers and I did not have one, I offered a king-size bar instead. Raphael had enough of losing the amount of candy that he decided to call quits.