Stupid Whores and Angry Girls.

"How do you not like Nickelback?  Are you deaf?"

        "You'd have to be deaf to listen to them."

        "I cannot believe that you actually just said that."  Kadyn glared across the table at her best friend.

        "I'm sorry,"  Jacey shrugged.  "I just don't want to listen to that shit while I'm trying to enjoy my food."  She chuckled.

        "What's so wrong with them?"

        "He's either whining about an ex-girlfriend, or talking about how good she is in bed.  I don't wanna hear that.  All of their songs sound the same to me."

        "Woman! Have you ever even listened to any of their music?  Take Far Away and Shakin' Hands for example.  Two completely different sounds and meanings behind each of those songs."  She turned to Krys, "Babe, tell her they are fantastic."  

        He stopped in mid chew of his sandwich and looked at me.  He looked across the table at Jacey then back to me.  "Definitely."  He looked at Jacey.  "They're fantastic."  He smiled back at me and went back to his sandwich.

        I smirked across the table at Jacey.  

        "You know,"  she pouted.  "You can't always have your hot boyfriend sweep in and save you."  

        I grinned at her.  

        My smile started to fade as I noticed Maya across the room sitting alone.  She was reading a book and had her head phones in.  

        "Yeah,"  Brittany Newson broke my line of sight just as Maya looked up at me.  "I'd say he was pretty hot, too."  She smirked down at me.  "Hey Krys,"  she purred, batting her eyelashes at him.  "Looks like Mrs. Ramirez  paired us up for our Spanish project."  She leaned forward on the table, pushing her chest out.

        I looked over at Krys.  He was biting his lip as he looked up at her.  "Uh."  He cleared his throat and looked over at me.  "Okay?"  he asked, looking back at her.

        "I'll be at the library after school."  She said before turning and swinging her perfect ass all the way to the door.

        "Anyway."  Jacey said, widening her eyes.

        I looked down at my hands.  Was he into her?

        "Hey,"  He smiled down at me.  "I'm gonna go get a drink, you want anything?"  He asked.

        "No, I'm fine.  Thank you though."

        He smiled and kissed me on the forehead before getting up and getting back in line.

        "She's just a stupid whore, Kade. Krys is obviously crazy about you.  There is no need in getting angry over something like that, okay?  You have nothing to worry about."  Jacey said after a few moments.

        "What are we worried about?"  Krys asked, sitting back down next to me.

        "Freaking Brittney."  I muttered, not looking at him.

        He looked between Jacey and I, confused.  "What about her?"  He asked.

        "She's freaking hot, obviously."  I rolled my eyes.  

        Krys chewed on his lip for a moment before he spoke.  "Yeah, maybe so."  He shrugged.  "But, no one is as freaking hot as my girl."  He smiled at me before pulling my face in for a sweet kiss.  

        When he pulled back, I couldn't help but smile like an idiot.  I felt my cheeks heat up.  

        I leaned forward and kissed him again.  "And don't you forget it."  I chuckled.

        "Ohh, lord.  Get a room, you two."  Jacey groaned.  She rolled her eyes as she grabbed her bag and went to class.