Chapter 47

Angel POV

I was making some grilled cheese sandwiches when Daddy went to check on Rose.

I'm glad that she is trusting him again slowly.

"Can you make a few more of those?" I hear from outside the kitchen, I turn to see Rose standing there with Daddy's arms around her. "You made up!?" I yell, running to hug them both.

"Yes princess, now go watch your food."

"Yes, sir."

I walk to the stove and flip the sandwich, watching the cheese melt onto the pan.

After I make the extra sandwiches I put them on a plate and sit it on the table. "Foods done!" I yell and watch Rosie run in with daddy right behind her. "Smells good!" Rosie sits down and grabs a sandwich.

"You are amazing." Daddy kisses the top of my head and sits down, grabbing his own sandwich.
"We need to go do something this weekend!" I say.

"Like what babygirl?"

"Umm, maybe go to the movies?" Rose asks.

"Yes! Daddy let's go to the movies!" I get excited because the new Cruella is out and I've been dying to see it.

"Okay, it's settled then, we shall go to the movies."

Rosie and I both squeal happily.

I ran and started looking for something to wear to the movies. Looking in my closet in mine and Daddy's room I want something cute and more grown up tonight then my normal clothes.

I look in the mirror at my outfit, it's a black death note long sleeve shirt with a pink plaid mini skirt and Doc martens, it looks cute and I look more grown up in it, even if my hair is still in pig tails.

I do my makeup in a dark cat eye and red lipstick to match. When I feel like I'm done I run downstairs to wait for Daddy and Rosie.

Daddy wore a batman tee shirt and a pair of jeans. Rosie had on a purple mini skirt and a black crop top that had Brat on it in sparkly purple letters, with combat boots and fishnet thigh highs.
"You both look so good!" I giggle when I see them coming.

"So do you baby girl!" Daddy picks me up and kisses my lips. "Good enough to eat!" Daddy play bites my throat and I bust out in giggles at how silly he is. "Daddy stop please!" I laugh. "It tickles!"

______________________

After the movie was over we went out to eat.  "I loved that movie!" I haven't stopped talking about it since we left. (It really is a good movie)

Rose smiles at me and I can tell she's ready to go home, she's fighting pet space and I can see it. "Are you ready Rose?" I ask in my Dominant voice. "Yes.. Mommy." She whispers the last part to me so nobody hears her. "Well let's all go then." Daddy stands up and takes a hand from each of us, leading us out of the restaurant and to the car.

At home Rose is able to fall into kitten space fully and I can take care of her. "Kitty let's get you ready!" I rub her hair and she follows me to her room.
"We'll be back soon Daddy!"