Chapter 13

Angel POV

It's been a week and my period just ended and daddy was the sweetest and nicest to me the whole week. He let me just lay around and feed me and snuggled with me it was the best.
I think he has something planed for us tonight but I'm really for sure.

"Daddy are we doing anything tonight?" He looks at me from his laptop and smiles. "Yes princess, I'm take you out to eat and then I have a surprise."
"Yay!!!" I squeal, jumping up and down. I get to go on a date with daddy.
"It's a big girl night so you have to dress really nice and be on your best behavior."
"I promise I will daddy," then I have a question. "What do I call you when we're around people?"
"You can call me by my name or baby, really what you feel like I guess."

I kiss him on the lips and go to start getting ready.
I run upstairs and run to my closet to find a dress, I dig all in it and I finally find one I like it was a short pink one.

And a pair of cream colored Christian Louboutin heels.
I went and took a shower and shaved my legs, since it's been forever since I've got to shave, next I shave the rest of my body to make sure I'm silky in case we do anything tonight. I get out of the shower and blow dry my hair and brush my teeth, then I start to do my makeup which is a black smoky eye and a cats eye done with my eyeliner, a light peach blush and a pink lipstick. I curl my hair and gather the top half in a loose ponytail and pin a cream bow to the ponytail holder to hide it and make it look fancy.

When I'm done with my makeup and hair I go and find a black lace thong and matching strapless bra to wear, I put on my underwear and the wiggle into my dress and zip the back, I sit on the bed and put on my shoes. I look in the mirror when I'm done and I look very pretty I think.

Daddy walks in, dressed in a nice suit like the one I first saw him in as I'm looking at myself. "You look sexy in that Angel." He walks behind me and puts his arms around me, kissing my neck. "Thank you daddy," I smile at him in the mirror. "You look very handsome." He smiles against my neck and pulls away. "We need to get going so we don't miss our reservations." He takes my hand and we walk out of my room and downstairs.

We pull up to a fancy Italian restaurant and I don't know what to think, I've never been to anything fancy in my life.
"Come on babygirl." He takes my hand and leads me inside. When we are sat at our table the waiter hands us menus and I don't know anything on it. "Can you order for me Christian?" I ask because he seems to know what he wants. "Yes baby I can."
He tells the waiter something and he takes our menus. "I ordered you pasta, I hope that's alright."
"It's okay, thank you." I smile at him.

When our food comes we eat and just talk for awhile. When daddy pays for our food we get ready to leave.
"Are you ready?" He asks me.
"Yes sir."
"Lets go then baby."
We walk out to the car and daddy drives us to a park. I look out of the window and I see fairy lights hanging from the wooden gazebo in the middle of the park, I look at him and he smiles. "Go look princess." I get out of the car and go see what he did for me.
In the gazebo is a small Bluetooth speaker and it's playing Once upon a dream(the one Aurora and Prince Philip dance to).
I turn around and daddy is standing behind me. "May I have this dance?" He holds his hand out. "Yes you may." I smile and take his hand, he pulls me close and we sway back and fourth, slowly making small circles around the small space. I lay my head on his shoulder and close my eyes. "How did you think of this." I ask him.
"Well we haven't even done anything nice and your always singing Disney songs and I know how much you love the princesses so I wanted to make you a princess for a night." I look at him with tears shining in my eyes. "Thank you daddy." I reach up and kiss him, he kisses me back and holds me close.
When we break the kiss for air he looks at me with dark eyes. "Lets go home."

So what did you think?
Christian is been all romantic
Next chapter is gonna be smuty!
Comment and vote thank you for reading!!