Chapter 45

Angel POV

I cuddled with daddy for an hour or so until my tummy started to talk.
"Daddy! Listen, my tummy is telling you something!" He smiles at me but listens. "What's it telling me sweetie?"

"It says it needs," I whisper to him seriously. "NOODLES!" I whisper yell the last part since tummy told me what it wanted. "Well noodles it is." Daddy gets up and takes me with him. "You and me need to play tonight babygirl, Daddy needs you." I look at him and nod my head. "Okay Daddy."

After daddy made me noodles and we cleaned up the kitchen I went to find Rose. I fell out of littlespace when I was cleaning so I need to tell her now.

"Rose?" I knock on her door and open it. "I was wanting to know if you felt up to having a play session with me and Christian?"

She looks at me and smiles. "Yes ma'am."
"Good." I smile at her and leave. "Give me ten minutes then come to the play room!" I yell back at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had the playroom all set up how I wanted us to play when Christian and Rose walked in one after the other.

"Rose you know the position." I watch her nod and start to take her clothes off. "Daddy you do what you feel is right and we shall play with our kitten." I look Christian in the eyes but still can't say his name since it feels weird to me.

With Rose on her knees in the middle of the room and Christian watching me with hungry eyes, I walk to her. "On the bed." I order.

She gets on the bed and I slowly walk to her. "Now let's have some fun." I spread her legs and get between them. "Let's see how quiet you can be, shall we?" I take the wand and hold it against her on low. "I don't want to hear you make a sound." I kiss her and slowly turn the speed up.

Rose start to wiggle around from the feeling. I can see she wants to moan so bad but is holding it like a good girl.
"Daddy would you like to help?" I look over my shoulder and see Christian holding nipple clamps and rubbing the front of his jeans. "I thought you would never ask baby."

He walks over and rubs Rose's left breast. "So soft my kitten." He attaches the first clamp on and then does the same to the other one.

I watch him tease her by running his hands over her thighs and almost touch her but never doing it.

~~~~~~~~~~

After playing with Rose, we cleaned up and I took her to run a bath for us. "How do you feel?"
"I feel okay." She smiled and pulled her robe off.

Sorry it's not much but I've  just got so much going on right now but here's something cause I haven't forgotten about this story