Chapter 42

Rose POV

I love the bracelet Angel got for me. I need to add more charms to it so it's full, I need one for everyone in my life right now. I'll ask to go shopping for some later this week when we get back to our normal routine. "Rosie? Can you hand me that truck?" Will asks me looking over my shoulder at the toys.
I smile and hand it to him. "Tank you." He plays with the cars while me and Angel set up for a tea party. We have her nice porcelain Hello Kitty tea set out and put it all on her little table in the middle of the room.

"It's all ready!" I look at them and we sit around the table. "Angel may I please have some tea?" She giggles and picks up the tea pot. "Yes Rosie you may." She pours pretend tea into my cup and then does Will's. "Thank you Angel." We play for an hour and then Grace and Master come up to get Will. "It's time to go little one." Grace smiles at us. "Yes ma'am." Will gets up with any fuss. "I had a lot of fun sissies!" He hugs Angel and then me. I feel touched that he thinks of me as his sissy like he does Angel. "I had funs too bubbie!" Angel runs to Grace and hugs her as well. "Aunty tank you for watching my kitten." I blush at the way she calls me hers.  "You are very welcome sweetie." Grace hugs her and smiles at me. "She was no trouble at all."

"We better get going now before it gets late."

After they left it was just us again, Master closed the door and turned to me and Angel. "Rose we need to tell you something that's very important." Angel walks over and wraps her arms around Master. "Before you start panicking we are not kicking you out." She is clearly out of littlespace and falling more into her Domme headspace.

"Let's sit down in the living room."

"Yes Sir."

I follow them into the living room and we sit down, me on the arm chair in front of the love seat that they are on.

"I had this talk with Princess here when she first came but I've held off on telling you because of how she acted."

"I acted bad and wasn't very nice." Angel looks down and grabs Master's hand. I smile at the both of them, they look so good together. Christian takes a deep breath and looks at me worried.

"Okay here goes nothing. I've seen you reading supernatural mangas and watching supernatural animes."

I nod my head. "I like the monster ones, they're the best."

"Yes I've seen you watch vampire knight over and over, I know it's your favorite."

"Kitten I'm a vampire." I look at him and start to laugh. "I bet you are Master!" I laugh until I see his face change. His blue eyes turn red and I see fangs when he opens his mouth.

"OH MY GOD!" I scream and jump. "Y-you r-r-really are!" I'm scared now but I know he won't hurt me. He's had so many chances to hurt or kill me but never has.

"Yes kitten I am." He looks sad now and Angel is rubbing his arm and whispering in his ear. "I-i know you won't hurt me but can I please have some time to think?" I ask, looking at them.

"Of course kitty!" Angel tells me and stands up. "Let's go to your room and talk."

"Daddy we will be in Kitty's room if you need us." She kisses his lips and we walk to the stairs.

Once in my room I sink onto my bed and look at Angel. "Ma'am what do I do? "How can you love him knowing what he is?" I gush out my words.
"Well it took me a few weeks to even talk to him after he told me."

"But I'm the only one he bites and that's because I need him to."
"I don't know why or how it works but I need him to drain some of my blood every few days." I nod my head when she's done talking. "Okay ma'am but I'm scared." She sits beside me and hugs me. "Baby you have nothing to be scared of, he is still the same man you know and love." I look at her when she says love. "I know you love both of us baby." She kisses my lips and smiles at me. "We love you too and will never hurt you."

After talk a few minutes I'm more relaxed and coming to terms with the idea of having a vampire as a Master.

I have a chapter! I know I'm not writing like I used to or really need to but I'm busy with my family and this virus is really scary right now but I hope you like it and I'm thinking of taking this story a different way then what I was thinking it's still going to be DDLG and BDSM but I want to go deeper into Rose's back story and her life.

Thank you for reading! Stay safe, wash your hands and stay home in this time.