Chapter 4

Angel POV

The next morning I woke up with daddy's arms wrapped around me. I smile looking at him closer then I did yesterday.

I thought his hair was black but it's really so dark a brown it looks black and his skin is a nice tan color. I could look at him all day. "Whatcha looking at baby?" I jump I was so lost in looking at his features that I didn't notice he had woke up.
"Just at you daddy." I giggle. "Daddy what's your full name?"
"It's Christian Richards." He tells me stretching his arms over his head.

I look down and realize I'm still wearing my diaper and that I'm wet.
Blushing I look at daddy who's smiling at me knowing what I'm about to ask.
"Daddy? I'm wet..." I mumble looking down. "Come on and we'll get you changed and ready for the day." Daddy grabs me and takes me to my room.

Daddy laid me down and unbuttoned my onesie he took off my diaper and took some wipes and cleaned me off. "Daddy that feels funny." I mumble too embarrassed to look at him. "It's okay babygirl daddy's not gonna do anything but clean you right now." He tapes a new diaper on me and helps me sit up.

We go to the kitchen and daddy sits me in my high chair for breakfast. "What do you want baby?"
"Pancakes!" I yell and daddy gives me a mean look. "Don't yell Angel."
"Yes sir." After a little while daddy gives me my pancakes and sits down with his and we eat.

When we got done daddy let me out of my chair to play as he cleaned the kitchen. "We'll go over the rules when I'm done." I nod my head and walk to the living room to watch cartoons. I found my little pony friendship is magic on and that's my favorite show so I started watching it and it was the episode where the mane six are fighting the bugbear so derpy and the background ponies have to save cranky's wedding. That's my favorite episode I smile and watch it.

Daddy walked right as the frameless fireworks go off and the mane six are hugging. "Whatcha watching?" "My little pony!" I almost yell smiling at him from the floor.

"Lets go over the rules now okay?" Daddy shut the tv off and sit on the couch. "Okay daddy." I climb on his lap and snuggle into him.

"Okay baby"

"Rule one you listen to daddy and do what he tells you."
I nod.
"Rule two don't touch your kitty unless I tell you that you can."
"Yes daddy." I blush
"Rule three you tell daddy everything no matter what it is."
"Okay."
"Rule four do not back talk daddy that well get you punished bad."
I nod. "Yes sir"
"Rule five take your pills everyday I don't want you to skip."
"I don't take anything daddy." I look at him confused he knew that.
"I know but you will soon I have you an appointment to get birth control in three days." He tells me.
"Okay daddy." I blush I hate the gyno.
"Good." He kisses me then turns my tv back on.

Christian POV

Angel is adapting well to being here. I'll tell her in a few days about what I am I think. I watch her in the floor for a few minutes then I get a bad pain in my stomach that makes me bend over.
"I'll be right back baby." I tell her and go to my bedroom, looking in the closet I go to my mini fridge and take a bottle out. I hate what I am and that I need blood to survive I unscrew the lid and drink it as fast as I can without getting sick.

When I'm done I put the bottle back and go brush my teeth so Angel doesn't see the stains.

I hope you like it and I hope it's good I really try and make it as detailed as I can it's my first story please comment or message me and tell me what you think and don't forget to vote on it