chapter 39

Rose POV

Master and Mommy went on their honeymoon after the wedding so I'm staying in the house with Will and Grace until they come home. "Honey it's time to get ready for bed." Grace tells me as I'm playing on my phine. "Yes ma'am." I stand up and stretch; walking upstairs to my room I hear Will in the guestroom playing. I smile and go into my room to start getting ready.

Grace comes and checks on me after a few minutes and I'm in my PJs reading a book. "You ready for bed?" She asks me smiling. "Yes maam, I'm all ready just reading until I go to sleep." I smile and look at her. "Okay hunny, don't stay up too late." She walks away and I hear her talking to Will. I go back to my reading but my mind keeps going to Master and Mommy, wondering how they are and what they're doing. I sigh and put my book up, I miss them a lot and it's only been a few days.

-TIME SKIP-

It's been three days and Angel and Christian are coming home tomorrow and I'm so excited! I have to make sure everything it perfect for when they get here. I'm running around cleaning and straighting things up, making sure it all looks good. Grace is keeping Will happy and in the guestroom while I clean since he's deep in littlespace right now.

"Sweetie?" I hear Grace yell. "Yes?" I yell back. Walking upstairs to where she's at. I walk to her room and look in. "Your Masters called me and they want to talk." She hands me her phone and I'm so happy. "Hello!? I almost yell into the phone. "Hey there kitten!" I hear Master's voice. I smile big. "Yes." I answer. He chuckles and tells Mommy somthing. I hear her cute little laugh over the phone and it makes my insides tingly. "Honey we'll be home tomorrow afternoon." Mommy tells me. "Yes ma'am I know." I'm smiling so much I don't know if I can stop. "Good because we have something to tell you when we get home." Master says and my face drops. "Okay sir." Is all I can get out. Do they not want me anymore? Are they sending me back to the auction? Did I do something wrong? All these thoughts run threw my head as I stand there hold a phone to my ear not hearing anything but my thoughts.

I know it's short and it's been awhile but here you go!! Tell me what you think of it!