Chapter 9

This ones gonna be short and I might not get to update tomorrow I'll me busy

Angel POV

I must have fell asleep play last night because I wake up laying in bed with Christian. Rolling over i feel to see if he's still here, I look and he's not in the room with me. Sighing I get out of bed and go to the bathroom to do everything I need to, when I come out of the bathroom I hear something in the closet so me being curious I go and see.

I open the door and there stands Christian, without a shirt on, drinking a bottle of something. "What are you drinking daddy?" I ask him, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I scare him I guess cause he jumps and gets chocked on it. "DADDY!" I run and start to pat him on the back. "Are you okay?!"
When he stops coughing he looks at me with sad eyes. "I'm okay baby."
"What are you drinking?" I ask again.
"Well.."he rubs the back of his neck. "If you really want to know it's blood.."
"Oh.."
"Don't worry baby, I own an asphalt plant and company and make a lot of money with only having to call to see how everything is going unless I want to go in, that's why I get to stay home with you all the time and so I am able to pay get this blood from a blood bank so I don't hurt anyone, I have a friend who works there and she sells it to me."  I look at him when he's done talking.
"Okay daddy, I guess that's alright."

He laughs and picks me up, he carries me to the bed and lays me on it. "Let's just snuggle and eat today, how's that sound?" I smile and nod my head, as he lays down next to me. "Sound good, daddy." I'm slowly slipping into my little space, I snuggle into my daddy's arms.