Chapter 40

Angel POV

I had the best honeymoon ever! Me and Daddy did all kinds of fun things and he bought me so much stuff when we would leave the hotel room. I also got Rosie a charm bracelet with a kitten charm on it so she can add cute little things to it that remind her of us and other important things in her life. I miss my little kitten so much it doesn't feel right without her here with us but I know some times me and Daddy need to have time with just us. "What are you thinking princess?" Daddy rubs my side and I look at him, we're laying in bed right now after a long play session. "I was thinking about Rosie Daddy." I tell him, I didn't know I had spaced for so long. "You miss her too, little one?" He smiles at me and I nod my head.

"We're going home tomorrow and you can see her then baby." He kisses me and pulls me closer. "We can give her the bracelet and then we'll tell her what I really am." I look at Daddy shocked because I know he's a vampire but we don't talk about it, he never does anything that a vampire should or would do. When I feel full he bites me but that's a special thing that only we share it means we're meant to be or that's what Daddy tells me.

"Are you sure Daddy?" I ask him. "Yes baby, I am. She needs to know since she'll be with us until she feels she should ever need leave us." He looks at me and I feel sad thinking she might leave us. "Okay Daddy, you know what to do." I kiss him. "When will you turn me?" I ask him, I've been thinking about that for a few weeks now. Daddy looks at me shocked. "You want me to turn you?" He asks me, looking in my eyes. "Yes sir, I want to be with you forever." I smile and kiss him. "Soon my princess, very soon." He sighs and holds me.

Time skip

We're heading home in a few hours and then I get to give Rosie my gift I got for her! I'm so happy to see her and Aunty and Will too. Daddy has everything packed up and waiting on me to finish getting dressed. "You ready yet little one?" Daddy smiles at me.  I'm dressed in a cute Lolita dress in a light pink color with thigh high white socks on and cute kitten highs with bunny ears on them.

"Yes daddy but can you fix my hair? Please?" I give him puppy eyes and hold my brush and ponytail holders out to him. Sighing he walks over to me and kisses my head, taking the things from me and pulling my hair into two ponytails, clipping two pink bows onto the bands. "All done little girl." Daddy kisses over my neck and I moan a little bit. "Thank you Daddy." I tell him looking at our reflections in the mirror.

"Let's go home my princess." Daddy takes my hand and we walk out.