Chapter 46

Rose pov

Master played with me and I wasn't scared! Momma was with him so that helped a lot too, but still.
"Do you need help washing?" I look up and see Momma standing next to the tub. How long had she been there? I think to myself. "Yes ma'am." I smile at her and she gets on her knees next to me.

"Christian said he will come and check on you when you get out." She takes my sponge and puts my PINK freash and clean body wash on it and starts to clean me. "Ok ma'am, I'm not scared anymore." I smile at her and sigh at the feeling of the sponge on my back.
"I'm so proud of you!" She cheers and hugs me to her. "I knew you would come around to him again." She misses my forehead.

After getting out and putting PJs on I sit in bed and read pretty little liars; one of my favorites, it's old and all but still so good. As I read about Emily and Maya swimming by the trail I hear a knock on my door. "Open!" I raise my voice so they can hear me.

Master walks in and smiles at me. "Do you feel okay?" He asks in a worried voice.
"I feel great!" I put my book down and smile at him.
"I'm glad you let me play with you kitten, I know I scared you and for that I'm sorry but you needed to know." He rushes out. "And I know you might not want me touching you now but I want to hold you."

"I don't mind." I say, looking down.

Master sits on the bed and pulls me to him. "Thank you for letting me do this." I look up at him and smile.

"Angel is making grilled cheeses if you want one in a little bit, I just thought I should tell you since you might be hungry." Master tells me as we sit and cuddle.
"Master?"

"Yes, kitten?"

"I'm glad we can all be together like this."

"I am too baby." He kisses my head.

My belly let's out a loud growl at that.
"Looks like you need after all!" Master says, laughing. "Let's get you something to eat."

.....

It's not much and I know I've been gone for so long but I got big news a few days ago.

I'm pregnant! Me and Daddy are so happy right now and I've been so busy I haven't had time to write this story.but here is a update I hope it's okay