Chapter 22

Christian POV

I have to go into work for a few hours today so I'll get to see how Angel handles being a Dom and making Rose listen. "Okay I have to go into work so I need you to be big princess you have to keep Rose in line, okay?" I look at Angel as she plays with the bottom of her shirt. "Yes sir." She looks at me and smiles.

She'll be in little space by time I leave

I look at Rose, who's sitting on the floor with her kitten ears on. "I need you to be a good kitten for me and mistress today kitten." She purrs and nods her head. I sigh, she's in kitten space this is not gonna turn out good.
I kiss them both and walk out the door, going to my car.

Angel POV

Daddy left me to be a big girl, I'm pretty sure I can be. I look at Rose and she's playing with a tassel on the rug in the living room. "Such a pretty kitty!" I rub her head, she looks at at me and meows. "Are you hungry?" I ask her going to the kitchen to get her bowl of goldfish crackers. "Mew." I hear behind me, I look and see her following me.
I get her pet bowl out and fill it with the crackers, then I get another on full of milk out for her, thinking last minute about her making a mess I put a straw in the milk. "Here you go sweetie." I sit them down in front of her, she starts to eat.

I walk to the living room and sit down, turning on the tv, I find shark week on and start watching. I hear the metal bowl flip over in the kitchen and get up to go see. I walk in and see goldfish and milk all over the floor. "What did you do!" I almost yell, looking at Rose move goldfish around on the floor. "Bad kitten!" I walk to her and she shrinks back. "You get punished now missy." I say calmly, looking her in the eye.

I didn't think I had this in me!

"Clean this up then go to the playroom, I'll be waiting." I say and turn walking away, heading to the stairs I sigh. "She had to be bad when I'm the only one home." I mumble to myself.
I open the door to the playroom and look at all of the floggers and paddles on the wall, grabbing a paddle I test it on my hand and it stings good. I sit on the chair and wait. After a few minutes I see Rose open the door and walk in, it looks like she's no longer in kitten space now. "Strip and get on the bench." I stand up and walk to close the door, she gets naked and lays on the spanking bench, I strap her arms and legs down.

"You'll get six with the paddle and I want you to count them."
"Yes ma'am." She tells me. I bring the paddle down then, hard.
SMACK! "One!"
SMACK! "Two"
SMACK! "Three!"
SMACK! "Four!" She starts to whimper now. SMACK! "Five!"
SMACK! "Six!" I drop the paddle and unstrap her, she's crying now.
"Shhh.. you did good kitten." I walk over and her some lotion, I open it and rub it on her red bottom. "Come on kitten I'll hold you." I help her up and we go to the bed, me sitting up against the headboard and her laying on me with her head on my chest.
I play with her hair and rub her back. Such a good pet." I mumble to her, kissing her head. "Sleep if you want to Christian won't be home for a few more hours." She nods her head. I keep rubbing her back, feeling her breathing grow slower and more even.

~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm home!" I hear and wake up, I must have fell asleep too. "Up here daddy!" I yell so he knows where we are. He walks in and sees me and Rose on the bed her still naked and laying on me.
"What happened here?" He asks looking at me. "I had to punish her, she dumped out a bowl of milk and a bowl of goldfish." I say, looking down at her.
"Such a good girl!" Daddy praises me, Rose wakes up and rolls over. "Hi.." she whispers looking at daddy.
"Hello kitten." Daddy smiles at her and crawls in the bed, kissing me then her.

"We need to go start supper you two." He says and I get up, they do the same, Rose putting on her shirt and panties.
We walk back downstairs to make supper.

___________________________
So what do you think?
Please vote and comment it would mean so much to me if you did