Chapter 16

Christian POV

I laid in bed looking at the ceiling, it's 2:00 am and I still haven't fell asleep, my little princess is sleeping soundly beside me and I'm wide awake. I sigh and get up, I might as well get some work down or clean or something while I can't sleep.

I hum to myself and walk downstairs to do laundry, I walk in to the laundry room and start a load then sit in the kitchen.
I really need to do something, I think.
I go back upstairs and go to clean Angel's room next, she picks up her toys but that's about it. As I clean all I can think about is being inside of my baby, how her soft moans would turn into screams as I whip her small round butt until it's red. "Oh man.." I say out loud as I feel myself getting hard. I sigh and head back to the bedroom to lay back down, I walk in and I see Angel sitting up. "What's wrong baby?" I sit on the bed and pull her to me. "I had a bad dream and woke up daddy." She mumbles with sleep heavy in her voice.
"I see," I hug her and kiss her head. "It was only a dream baby."
She starts to cry and rap her arms around my neck. "Please daddy, make me stop thinking about it!"

I pull her back and kiss her, not a light gentle kiss either but a kiss that shows how much I want her.

Angel POV

A monster was chasing me and no matter how fast I ran I couldn't get away and daddy just wouldn't help me. "Daddy please!" I yell looking at him why ahead of me.
I wake up sweating and breathing hard.
Daddy walked in at that time and I was rubbing my eyes.

-time skip-

I kissed daddy back just as hard and I was slowly forgetting that awful dream. Daddy laid me on my back and deepened the kiss even more.
As we kissed I felt daddy hand on my hip and moving to in between them.

I moaned out as daddy pushed into me and clung to his arms, as he kept going harder I felt like I was floating outside of my body.

After it was over and daddy was holding me, I told him about my dream. "Id never run from you sweetie."

Sorry for the late update.