Chapter 11

Angel POV

I wake up from my nap and sit up, rubbing my eyes. Daddy never woke me up this time, I climb out of bed to go find him. I look in my room, in the playroom and in his office but he's not in any of them. I walk downstairs and look in the living room and still no daddy, I sigh and go to the kitchen, Daddy is sitting at the table on a laptop. "Hi daddy." He looks up and smiles at me. "Come here princess." He closes the laptop and holds his arms out for me. I happily walk to him and sit on his lap. "You not waked me up daddy."
"I know baby, I was letting you sleep so you could stay up later." I look at him funny. "What you mean? Me got bed time!" I ask very deep in little space. He chuckles at me. "I'm letting you stay up later tonight." I don't believe this.

"Otay daddy." I lay my head on his chest. Tonight's gonna be so fun, I can't wait. Daddy stand up with me in his arms and takes me to the living room, he sits down on the couch and turns on the tv. "Do you wanna watch something?" He asks me holding the remote. "No daddy you can watch it, I just na sit here." I snuggle into him and smile. Daddy watches Bones for a little while and I just listen to his slow breathing since he has no heart beat.

"-Aby wake up." I guess I fell asleep because I wake up to daddy rubbing my back and telling me to wake up. "I up daddy, I not ni ni." I mumble, shaking my head. "That's good baby because I need to go cook." Daddy kisses my lips and sits me down, he stands up and goes to cook for us.

After supper daddy gets all the pillows and blankets so we can make a big pillow fort. It's hard work but daddy knows what he's doing when it comes to forts, When it's all done I crawl inside and wait for daddy to get the tv and DVD player set up. "What do you wanna watch first?" I think for a minute about it. "Cinderella!"
"Okay baby Cinderella it is." Daddy puts it in and we snuggle together and watch it.

I start to get sleepy after my second movie and I fall asleep as Cinderella's glass slipper is left on the Prince's steps.

Short chapter I know but it's all I could think up I hope you like it anyways tho

I would love to hear from you and what you think about my book

If you don't mind telling me what is your favorite kinks? Mine of course is DDLG but I enjoy Master/slave too, I like the total power exchange in both of them. I have more small ones but I know you don't want to read about them lol