chapter 41

Christian POV

The past week has been so good with my little girl, we did everything she wanted plus more but the whole time I couldn't get Rose out of my head, worrying about her and wondering if she doing okay with Grace. I couldn't help it either, she's my sub and pet I know how to take care of her better then anyone else, next to Angel that is because she knows her even better then I do. "Daddy I miss home." I look down and see my princess looking up at me. "I miss home too baby." I pull her to me. "We'll be home soon sweetie."

"Daddy I feel full again." I hear Angel whisper into my chest. "I'll take care of that when we get home princess." I whisper back to her so the driver can't hear me. I feel her nod her head against me.  "Tell me what your thinking?" I look down at her.

"I was thinking about how much I love you and Rosie." Angel looks at me when she says it. "I love you too baby more then anything."

Time skip

Angel POV

We pull up and I get out and run inside, I have to my Rosie now. "Rosie I'm home!" I yell as soon as the door opens. I see her standing in the entry way and I run to her. "I missed you soooooo much Rosie!" I gush hugging her tight. "I missed you too Angel." She hugs me back tight. "I got you something." I pull away from her and see aunty and Will behind Rosie. "Aunty!" I run and hug her too.  I missed my family so much! Daddy walks in as I'm pulling away from Aunty. "There's my kitten!" I hear daddy say as he drops the bags. Rosie runs to him and hugs him. "I missed you master!"

"And I missed you my pet." He kisses her head and smiles at me. "Was she good Aunty?" I ask. "She was very good." "Umm... Angel?" I hear Will say. "Will! I not forget bout you bubba!" I giggle and reach for him. "You wanna pway?"
"Otay!" He giggles back and hugs me. This is my little mix matched family and I love them. I think as Will, Rosie and I run upstairs. "Oh! Rosie I forgot your present! Me go get it!" I run back downstairs and to daddy. "Daddy I needs Rosie's things now!" I whisper yell to him as he talks to Aunty. "Here babygirl." He reaches in his pocket and hands me the box. "Tank chu!" I run back to the others. "This yours!" I hand her the box and jump up and down. She opens it and gasps. "Thank you Angel!" She hugs me tight and I smile big. "You like?"
"I love!" She puts it on and the kitty charm jingles. "Oo can adds more pwetty tings too its too!" I tell her. Will is watching us with a smile and I jump on him. "Let's pway!"