Chapter 15

Christian POV

I wake up and I'm holding my baby girl, she did so good last night, much better then I thought she would. I replay the night over in my head and start to get hard, so I flex my hips and rub it against her small round butt. I groan out from the feeling but stop because she'll be sore today, sighing I get out of bed and head to the bathroom to do everything I need.

On my why out I get some Tylenol and the glass I keep for Angel; of water so she can take them when she wakes up. I sit it on the nightstand so she'll see it and go to make breakfast for her.

I hum to myself as I make toast and bacon, I hear a slight noise from upstairs so I kill the stove and go check on my princess, I walk in the room and she's sitting up, rubbing her hips. "Good morning baby." She looks at me and smiles. "Morning daddy."
"Are you sore?"
"Yes daddy my legs and my kitty hurt." She looks down and keeps rubbing her legs. "Here this will help." I hand her the pills and water. She takes the pills and drinks some of the water before handing me the glass back. "You want me to carry you?" I ask.
"Please daddy, I don't think I can walk today." She looks so sad about not walking.

I pick her up and carry her downstairs, I put her in her high chair and make her plate and hand to her. "Thank you daddy." I smile and take my plate as she starts eating.

I love this woman so much.

Angel POV

This morning i hurt so much I couldn't do anything, daddy had to carry me but after breakfast I felt better and could walk. "Daddy I'm so bored!" I flop out over his legs and sigh loud. "Do you want me to call a friend over? He has a little you could play with." He chuckles, looking down at me. I jump up and look at him. "Oh my gosh! Yes! Why didn't you tell me about them before? I can't believe this!" It all come rushing out so fast I don't even know if he could understand me.

"Let's get you dressed and I'll call them, it's Saturday so they should be home." He picks me up and carries me to my room so I can get dressed. I look forever to find what I want to wear, daddy is on the phone and I can hear him talking but I'm not listening I'm to busy looking for something cute to wear. I finally find something, it's a short frilly princess like dress in pink, I find white thigh high socks with little bows on the top and white Mary Janes.
As I'm putting my shoes on daddy walks in. "You look so sexy." He pulls me to stand and raps his arms around me. "They'll be here in ten minutes." He kisses my hair and holds me away from him. "Come on before I rip they dress off you." I giggle at him and slowly follow him downstairs, I sit on the couch and wait on this little that could be my new friend.

Finally we hear a knock on the door and daddy goes to open it, I stand behind him looking around him. He opens the door and there stands a woman with a man a little behind her. "Grace how are you!" Daddy hugs the woman, Grace and looks at the man. "And how is little Will?"
So the man is a little?! I think.
"He's good Chris just nervous about meeting your little Angel." Grace tells him. I walk around daddy now. "Hi.. I'm Angel." I look at ms Grace and Will.
"Hello sweetie I'm Grace but you can call me aunt and this is Will." Aunt introduces herself and Will.
"Do you want to go play?" I ask, looking at Will. "Yes!" He finally talks. We go upstairs to my room and start to color. I color a picture for daddy of us and he colors one of a lady in all back.
"What are you coloring?" I ask him. "It's my mommy when we play." He tells me, looking at me smiling.
"Oh!" Is all I say. "What kind of things do you like to do?" I ask him, finishing up my picture. "Well.. i like to color and I like to play with my stuffies and I like to play with trucks and to play video games." He sounds fun I think.
He's really cute
He as blond hair that is short and spiky with tan skin and green eyes. (Jensen Ackles with really blond hair)

We color and play for a few hours before Will's mommy called him to come down. We both got up and went downstairs, to see daddy and aunt standing at the door. "It's time to go baby." She tells him. "Okay mommy." Will hugs me and walks to aunt. They both hug daddy and aunt looks at me. "Come give your aunt a hug so we can go sweetie." I walk over and hug her and she touches my butt. "Oh!" I squeal from the shock. "It's okay baby." Daddy tells me. Aunt lets go of me and they leave. I look at daddy and he chuckles. "It's okay baby one day we will do big girl stuff with aunt and Will." He explains to me. "Okay daddy.." I say but I'm not very comfortable just yet with that. "Only when you get comfortable that is baby." He tells me and hugs me tight.