Chapter 5

Christian POV

As I walk back to the living room I hear Angel laughing at something. "What's so funny little one?" I ask as I turn the corner. "Spongebob." Is all she says back.

I shake my head, sit down on the couch and watch my baby girl lay on her tummy on the floor. "Baby tell me more about yourself." She turns around and smiles at me. "Like what daddy?"

"Well things you didn't put on your forms." I explain.
"I got into BDSM and ddlg when I was a teenager I put that down but I only age regressed and studied I never did anything else. I enjoy pain and I love to be controlled, I can't make many decisions on my own or I get overwhelmed." She tells me no longer in her little space.

"I moved out of my parents house when I was eighteen and I rented a small apartment close to them, we still talk and are close but they don't know anything about my lifestyle." She explains. "I grew up with one little sister and I grew up in a very Christian house hold and I still believe but I haven't been to church in years."

That threw me off big time when she said she believed in God. She really won't like me when I tell her what I am.
"Umm okay." I don't know what else to say to her after that. I guess I'll have to show her and hope she stays with me.

"Angel I need to show you something." I take her hand and take her into the playroom.

Angel POV

Christian took me into the playroom and it had everything you could ever want. Swings, benches, a cross, hooks in the ceiling and floor to tie a sub down or hang them up, a wall of whips, floggers, belts and paddles, all kinds of toys lined up on a cabinet and a king sized bed in the middle with four poles on each corner and a cage underneath it. "Wow!" Is all I can say to the black and white room.
"I'm gonna sit you on the bench and handcuff you to it so you can't run, that's all I'm going to do nothing else." Christian tells me and I nod my head. I sit on the bench and he get two pairs of handcuffs and puts them on me and the attaches the other ends to hooks on the bench.

"I need to show you what I truly am." He tells me and steps back. I wonder what it is, he didn't need to lock me here to show me he's a Master as well as a daddy I would love that sometimes. He closes his eyes and when he opens them again his brown eyes are blood red and the whites are now black, he opens his mouth and I see two sharp fangs spring down. I do the only think I can I scream and pull at the cuffs.

"Please don't scream! It's still me!" The monster that bought me says, dropping to his knees in front of me. Even his skin changed it turned a pale white and I can see all his veins under it. "Please don't hurt me!" I beg crying. I'm shaking and the tears are pouring down my face now. I slept in the same bed as a monster, I let a monster touch me and kiss me.

"I won't hurt you Angel." Christian's face goes back to normal now and he looks like his about to cry. "I'm a vampire but I swear I won't take blood from you not unless you want me to."

"I want don't anything to do with you!" I yell at him. "Your a monster you'll just kill me and find a new girl to kill next!"
I truly thought this would be good but I was so wrong.

"I'll unhook you now." He takes a key and in does both cuffs letting me free.
"Please stay for two months and if you still want to leave you can but please stay for two months." I just look at him.

I think about it for a few minutes then I finally give him my answer. "Only two months that's all." I wipe my eyes and stand up. "I'm going to my room." I tell him and walk out of the playroom and down the hallway to my room with the pink door.

I grab my pony and I open the door to my crib and lay down in it, shutting the door behind me. I'll stay but only so he doesn't hurt me.