Chapter 38

Christian POV

I kiss Angel and tell her I love her. She smiles at me and I hear her say she loves me too, this is the best day of my life, I'm married to the love of my life all of our family and friends are here to celebrate with us and it's perfect. We walk out and she goes to change into her other outfit that I think is a costume but I'm not really sure. I stand there and play on my phone for a little bit, thinking about what comes next. I think after we try and see if we can have a baby in a few years I'll turn my princess so she can live with me forever. As I'm thinking I put my phone up and I turn around and see Angel running to me in a short princess dress, she hugs me and I smile at her.

After the party💕🎀

I planed a honeymoon for me and Angel a week ago that she doesn't know about and as everyone was dancing and having fun I had Rose packing a suitcase for Angel. When she's done and it's in the car I get Angel. "Baby we have to go I have something planed for us." I whisper in her ear and then kiss her neck. She looks at me and smiles. "Okay daddy." She whispers back.

Another skip cause I can't think of anything🎀🎀

We got to the hotel late and I put my princess right to bed since it was past her bedtime. Laying next to her all I can think is I'm a married man and I have a wife now. It feels different somehow now, it's funny the big bad vampire and the little weak human are married and I'm thinking about having babies. "I love you little one." I whisper and kiss Angel's head as I hold her close. I lay lost in my thoughts until I finally fall asleep with my baby girl hugged against me.

Short but something!! It's not much I know but it's a small something