Chapter 34

Angel POV

It's been a long week since we went to the mall, Rosie stayed in bed most of the time and daddy's been working so I haven't had anyone to play with. After whining to daddy he played with me for a little bit but not long enough to matter. "Princess will you play with me?" I look down at my pony and she of course wants to play with me. "Yay! Someone will play with me!" I set up a place to have a tea party with my stuffies and Princess is the special guest! I pour everyone tea and set plates out for our yummy cake. "Who wants chocolate cake?" I look at all my stuffies and hand out the plates to the ones that wanted some. "Can I join you?" I turn around and Rosie is standing in the doorway. "Yes!" I scream and move Peachie the kitten so Rosie can sit down. "Sit here!"

"Do you want some cake?" I ask her, holding a plate. "Thank you I'd love some." She takes the plate from me and sets it down. "Does you feel better now?" I look at her as she sips her tea. "Yeah I'm all good now." I smile and hug her. Daddy walks in and I see him smile. "Look at you two, my little one and my pet both playing." I giggle and jump up, I run and hug Christian around his chest. "I love you daddy!" He kisses the top of my head. " I love you too my princess." He looks at Rose and smiles. "And you as well my pet." Rose blushes and smiles. "Are you getting hungry?" Christian looks at me then Rose. "If you are I can cook supper."
"I hungry dada!"
"I could eat Master."
"Lets go cook then!" Christian stands up and picks me up and walks downstairs with me in his arms and Rose following; He sits me on the cabinet when we get to the kitchen. "What would you two like?"
"Saghetti!" (Spaghetti if you don't use little talk)
"That sounds good to me master."
"Spaghetti it is then." Daddy starts cooking and I'm very happy with my little odd family.