Chapter 25

Angel POV

I wake up snuggled into daddy's chest, I smile and kiss the side of his throat. "Morning daddy." I whisper but he looks at me and smiles. "Good morning princess." "Daddy I no wan get up." I sigh and flop on my back, hearing my diaper crinkle under me. "You got to baby doll, lets get you changed then you can play all day." Daddy gets up and pulls me with him, he carries me to my room and lays me on my changing table. After he put a new diaper on me he put me in a black onesie that says 'I ♥️ Daddy' on it and a cute white mini skirt along with my black thigh high socks and Mary Janes. "All done baby! You can go play now." Daddy puts me down and I go to my toys. "I'll come get you when the food is done."
"Okie dokie daddy!" I giggle and hug my care bear to my chest.

I play with my stuffies and dolls for awhile, I have a small tea party set up and I'm pouring tea for everyone when daddy comes to get me. "I'll be back later my lovelies!" I kiss all my babies and go to daddy.

Daddy made pancakes and homemade orange juice, I see Rose and squeal. "Rose! I na pway wit you soon!" I giggle and smile at her. Rose looks at daddy with a confused look. "She's deep in little space right now." Daddy tells her.
"I would love you Angel." I smile and do a happy dance in my high chair.

~~~~~~~~
Later after we were done eating.
Rosie? You wan mr bunbun?" I ask her holding my bunny out to her, we are having a tea party and she has nobunny (LOL)to play with. "Thank you Angel." She takes mr bunbun and holds him in her lap. "You more tea?" I ask everyone and pour them more.

"Angel I need to go clean my room may I be excused?" Rosie looks at me and I smile at her. "Yes, daddy gets mad when I not do me tuff!" I tell her so she knows. Rosie leaves my room and I start to get the funny full feeling again so I go to find daddy.

Christian pov
I was cleaning up after princess when I heard my name being called. "Daddy?" I turn and see princess standing by the couch holding her pony. "Yes?"
"I feel that feeling again." She looks down and pouts. "Come on and I'll fix it baby." I take her hand and pick her up, I take her to our room and sit on the bed with her. I move her hair and she leans her head to the side for me, I kiss her neck and inhale the scent of her blood and feel my teeth grow, I bite down and hear that gasp she lets out every time I do this. I start to suck and feel her blood fill my mouth, it's the most delicious taste I've ever had in my mouth, I drink until I feel she can't take anymore and pull away licking the blood from her throat and my lips. "Feel better now baby?" She smiles at me and nods, she looks sleepy. "Yes daddy thank you." I kiss her. "You're welcome baby now you take a nap." I tuck her in and go look in at Rose.

I see her cleaning her room. "Are you doing okay?" I ask as I look at her room. "Yes sir." She smiles and picks up clothes from the floor and puts in her hamper. "Just cleaning my room up." "I see, it looks good kitten." I smile and  walk over to her, I kiss the top of her head then leave to finish my cleaning.

Sorry it's so late!!! My sons first birthday was this week and I've been stressing and just some crap but here's a update!   Please vote and comment!!